You Find Them Reading the Kama Sutra

For those who don't know- the Kama Sutra is an ancient book about human sexual behaviour and contains many different sex positions.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was sitting on the sofa in your shared house with his head buried in a book, he didn't even notice you enter the room. This wasn't very abnormal so you thought nothing of it, until you saw what he was reading. He was reading the Kama Sutra. He only looked at you when you said his name, trying to not laugh at his choice of reading material. When he looked at you, he didn't look embarrassed but he looked like we wanted to say something. You could always tell what he was thinking, so you walked over to him and sat beside him. You rested your head on his shoulder and looked at the pages that he was reading. He looked at you before returning his attention to the pages. "I have an appreciation for history and cultures, I'm not-" Joseph began to explain himself but you cut him off, he didn't have to explain himself to you. You understood that his reading was based on interest and not sin, the whole thing was still amusing to you though. Joseph, the most holy man you knew, was reading a book about sex. You just never thought that he would. He was casual about the whole situation but you knew how to get him flustered. "Wanna try that one?" You asked, pointing at the page, looking at him with a innocent smile. He looked at you a little surprised but then just smiled and nodded at you, placing the book down and taking your hand in his.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't a huge reader, you don't often see him reading a book that isn't about human biology or human psychology. So when you walked into the room and saw him sitting in his armchair with a book in his hands, you were intrigued. He had one eyebrow raised as he read the page in front of him, of course he knew that you had entered the room. You walked over to him and leaned over his shoulder to see what he was reading, only to be surprised. You smiled widely from shock and amusement as you turned to look at Jacob. You questioned what he was reading and he responded by saying "The Kama Sutra. An ancient Indian Hindu text about-" Jacob spoke so casually and nonchalantly. You interrupted him with a laugh, telling him that you knew what it was but you wondered why he was reading it. Jacob only shrugged and smirked to himself as he turned the page. You rolled your eyes before grabbing it out of his hands and having a look for your self, he smirked and raised an eyebrow at you before pulling you down so that you were sitting in his lap. You held the book as you both read through it, both of you making comments here and there. After so long Jacob got bored so he took the book from your hands and threw it on to the coffee table, you were about to complain but he threw you over his shoulder before you could. You only laughed as he carried you out of the room.

John Seed-

John didn't often read for fun, he read all the time for his work so you imagine that he would be tired of reading by the time the evening comes. But here he was, you had walked into your shared bedroom and saw him sitting against the headboard with a book in his hands. You were confused at first but when you saw that it was the Kama Sutra it all seemed to make more sense. You just smiled before sitting beside him on the bed. Rested your chin on his shoulder and read the page with him, smiling to yourself as he seemed to ignore the fact that you were even there. You laughed gently to yourself before teasing him about his choice in reading materials. "It's an interesting book! It's a classic, it's a part of history. Just have a look, I think you will enjoy it" John suggested, winking as he held the book out to you. You sighed before taking the book and resting back against the headboard, reading the open pages. You glanced over at John and saw him looking at you intently, his eyes flicking to the pages for only a second. You loved this man but sometimes he could be relentless. You flicked through the pages before settling on one, then you hand him the book back and winked at him. He raised an eyebrow before looking at the image on the page. Then he only smirked before placing the book down on the bedside table and rolling over to kiss you, both of you laughing slightly.

Faith Seed-

You walked into the room and saw Faith laying on the bed on her stomach, her feet kicked up behind her and reading a book that was laid out in the bed in front of her. You just smiled at how content she looked, as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. You walked over before laying down on the bed beside her, laying on your stomach and peeking over to see what she was reading. You noticed her face heat up and turn red, but you both read the open pages silently. "I was just curious, I didn't know what it was about but...it's actually quite fascinating" Faith explained, blushing slightly. You just smiled at how adorable and sweet she is before quickly kissing her cheek and returning your attention to the book. As you read through the book you both made yourselves comfortable, Faith wrapped an arm around your waist and rested her head on your shoulder. You noticed that she would keep looking at you, as if she wanted to say something. You looked back at her and smiled, just before she lent over and kissed you softly. That's when you swept the book off of the bed and pulled her closer, rolling over onto your back.

Requests?