You Are The Deputy And You Are Jacob's Child

Warning: The names are in a different order! XD

Jacob Seed-

Your Mother had told you about your father before. They hadn't been in a very serious relationship, then he left for the war before you were born and she never saw him again. Still, she never spoke bad about him and she believed that you deserved to know who he was even if she assumed that he died in the war. Your father was Jacob Seed, and you didn't think anything of it when you were sent to arrest a man by the name of Joseph Seed. When you saw the soldier standing behind the Father you had some feeling of familiarity but just shrugged it off. Then Dutch told you about the Seed family and the eldest brother, Jacob Seed. You froze on the spot but thought that it would be wise to keep your mouth shut.

Without even thinking about it you went to the Whitetail Mountains first despite Dutch's advice to deal with John first. When you woke up in Jacob's cages for the first time, you were the one who messed with his head. As soon as he looked down at your weak frame you looked back up at him and mumbled "hi dad". He pulled a face of confusion and almost dismissed you until you told him your mother's name. Then Jacob just left you in the cage, walking away in silence.

Jacob couldn't believe that he had a child and that of all people you were the one sent to take down his family, but now you are family. He couldn't help the feeling of pride that washed over him, his child had grown into a strong soldier even without him being around. Maybe you took after him more than your mother realised. He came to your cage and spoke with you, you thought it was strange that he was so easy to talk to, he learnt that your mother had died from illness and that you were an only child. He regretted treating you so poorly, you were his child anymore and in a way both of you felt as if you had known each other all your lives. 

When Jacob felt confident that you wouldn't betray them, let let you out of the cage and you moved into the veteran centre with him. He wasn't cruel to you, but he did help you refine your skills with guns and sparring, he was impressed by how quick you learnt. You were definitely his child and he was happy to treat you as such. Eventually you even saw him as your father and would refer to him as 'dad' instead of 'Jacob'. He wanted you to feel as if he was your father because he truly saw you as his child, he even got you your own personal judge wolf!

Joseph Seed-

Jacob had gone to Joseph for advice before releasing you from the cage, of course Joseph instantly accepted you into their family and insisted that Jacob treated you like his child. Joseph was also thankful that you had agreed to hear your father out and even give them a chance. He was respectful, understanding that you would need a lot of time to adjust to your new family and process the fact that you now had a father, two uncles, and an aunt that you never had. He also understood that you would probably find it harder to open up to him than his siblings, since he was the man you were suppose to be arresting.

Your Uncle Joseph quickly became the boring uncle, however, once you got comfortable around him you found him very easy to talk to. He was an expert at erasing your doubts and reassuring you that everything would be fine, you appreciated that. Joseph moved at a slower pace than Jacob or your uncle John, so he could be a nice change of pace. Neither of you would ever tell Joseph but Jacob would try to get you out of going to church as much as possible, knowing that you weren't a believer and respecting that part of you.

John Seed-

John couldn't quite believe it when Jacob told him he was an uncle, to the deputy of all people! It definitely took him some time to process this information and reset the way he thought about you, you were the sinner of Hope County and now he is your uncle. He accepted you though, he was actually a little excited about his family growing. Sometimes he couldn't quite believe that you were Jacob's child, but then you would say or do something that made John realise how alike you and your father actually are. You weren't afraid to stand up to Jacob, or any of the siblings, and even though it could be frustrating John liked that about you. It was a trait that he admired in Jacob and now in you.

John would use his position as uncle to his advantage. He would spoil you with gifts to make you feel more at home but he would also by you things that he thought Jacob would disapprove of, just to annoy him. He even bought you a puppy thinking that it would annoy Jacob, but he actually became find of it. Jacob appreciated that John had taught you to fly so that you could fly the Pack Hunter. However Jacob didn't always appreciate the stories that John told you about him.

Faith Seed-

Faith was definitely surprised when she learnt that you were Jacob's child or that Jacob even had a child for that matter, but she was fully welcoming towards you. She always made you feel comfortable and at home, she wanted you to truly feel like one of the family like Joseph made her feel. After you moved in to the veteran centre she would come and visit you just to make sure that you were alright, knowing that Jacob wasn't always the best in that department. Faith was always a welcomed sense of kindness and softness when living at the veteran centre, spending most of your time around soldiers.

Faith loved you, you were like your father but less sharp and cold. You made her feel safe as much as she made you feel comforted. Since you were pretty close to her in age, you both became rather good friends and would spend quite a lot of time together. She made everything feel a little easier to come to terms with.

Requests?