First Dates

Joseph Seed-

Your first date together was sweet and romantic, but he kept it pretty casual. He wanted to court you properly. Your first date was a walk around the compound's gardens. It was later on in the afternoon so that it was private and quiet, allowing you both to share stories with each other. He told you stories about his brothers and about how and why he started the Project. You told him about your family and your childhood. If Joseph wasn't sharing stories with you then he was telling you how beautiful you are. You both just enjoyed each others company.

At the end of the date Joseph walked you home and gently kissed your cheek. After all, he is a gentleman. 

Jacob Seed-

He isn't a traditionally 'romantic' man but can be kind of romantic in his own strange way. He doesn't do 'dates', so what you consider to be your first date was the time that he taught you to shoot. Jacob helped you into the right stance and showed you how to hold and aim the gun, by wrapping is his arms around you from behind to correctly position the gun. However, him pressing his body against yours was not an accident. Once you got the hang of it, he let you go and kept praising you for doing so well.

At the end of the 'date' Jacob drove you home. You thanked him and flashed him a warm smile before climbing out. He probably wouldn't admit it but he watched you walk into your house, not wanting to leave before he knew that you were safely inside.

John Seed-

He wanted to impress you. He treated you to a nice dinner at his ranch, he lied about cooking it himself but you let it slide, with expensive champagne with strawberries. At first it was a little overwhelming for you, nobody had gone to so much effort for you before. After eating, you both talked about everything and anything. John made you laugh and blush all evening. It was the best date ever, at least in his opinion.

At the end of the date, John drove you home. He doesn't like to waste anytime so he kissed the corner of your mouth (not counting as a real kiss) before letting his hand fall down your waist, wishing you a good night and leaving.