They Catch You Singing

Joseph Seed-

Joseph could hear you from outside of the door, he smiled to himself before walking into the room. "You have the voice of an angel" he complimented making you blush and smile. You mumbled a quiet 'thanks', you weren't planning on anyone hearing you. He noticed you embarrassment and nervousness and thought it was adorable, but he also thought that you had no need to feel embarrassed. Your voice was music to Joseph's ears. He even asked you to sing at some of his sermons but you refused, not ready to have that kind of audience. However, he did get you to promise to sing to him every now and again.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob stood in the door way, smirking to himself with his arms crossed. He had caught you humming and singing to yourself under you breath, but this time you were actually singing. You thought that he was working and that you were alone. When you finished the song Jacob clapped his hands slowly, making you jump and turn to him. "Keeping yourself entertained?" he asked teasingly. You were blushing, you never sang in front of anyone before and didn't exactly think that your voice was anything special. "Do you know 'Only You'?" he asked, smirking again and he walked towards you. You blushed again and nodded. You started singing the sing and eventually he joined in quietly, wrapping his arms around your waist.

John Seed-

John wasn't surprised that you could sing so well when he caught you, to him you were perfect so surely your voice would be perfect as well. He watched you without you knowing and when you finished he just smiled brightly before surprising you with a compliment "your voice is just as beautiful as the rest of you" and of course you blushed, he always makes you blush. From that moment on he would ask you to sing to him after a rough day or if he was having trouble sleeping, and once you became more confident with you ability and more comfortable singing to John you were more than happy to sing to him.