NSFW

Request: Oral: giving and receiving

Joseph Seed-

Giving: Joseph is definitely a giver. He likes giving more than receiving. You never need to ask, he is always willing and wanting to give. It's a selfless act of intimacy and he loves to prove how he feels about you, he always wants to put you first. You are so important and so special, your needs come first. He is gentle and attentive, he covers every part of you.

Receiving: Joseph would never ask, he would never even suggest it. You would have to offer, he never wanted you to feel as if you had to, he didn't want you to feel obligated but you never did so he shouldn't worry about it. He gives you all of the control in that situation, wanting you to be comfortable.

Jacob Seed-

Giving: You probably wouldn't expect Jacob to be much of a giver, but he is. He will tease you until you feel as if you can't take it anymore. Jacob is a giver if you play by his rules. You do what he says and he will reward you with what you want, he wants you to beg for him. If you defy him, you don't get what you want. It's that simple.

Receiving: Jacob definitely has no objections but it is different all of the time. If he is tired or in a lazy mood, he hands the control over to you as long as you behave, when he is his usual self he had all of the control. But no matter what, Jacob will praise you over and over again.

John Seed-

Giving: John is talented when it comes to this department, everything about John emits charm and sex-appeal and he is happy to prove the rumours true. He likes to prove his skill, to prove his worth and you are more than happy to let him. He can have you forgetting your name within seconds.

Receiving: John is more than happy to receive but would never demand it from you, of course. He would accept it anywhere, his office while he worked, in the lounge in front of the fire, in the bedroom, he doesn't care. Of course he will always return the favour.

Faith Seed-

Giving: Faith is soft and gentle with everything she does, you would probably be a little surprise by her actual skill in this area. To her, it's all about you no matter what. She loves you more than anything and would do anything to prove it, she would do anything to show you. She is so attentive and considerate.

Receiving: Faith would never ask, she would never want to make you uncomfortable or make you feel like you had to do something. She would happily accept you offer though. She loves the intimacy of it more than anything, she just wants you close. In this situation, you have the control, Faith likes to take care of you but she also likes it when you take care of her.

Requests?