They See Your Self-Harm Scars

WARNING: Mention of depression and self harm. DO NOT READ if it may offend, upset, or trigger you in ANY way.

Joseph Seed-

He was heartbroken, how could you ever do that to yourself? You had told him about them, deciding to open up to him, knowing that he would see them eventually. So you told him and Joseph just listened and nodded, letting you tell him everything with out interrupting. He took your hands in his as you spoke. He didn't know what to do, he's never been in a situation like this, but he had been in a dark place before and promised to help you through yours. Once you finished telling him everything, he held you and let you cry or just relax in his arms. After you had calmed down and felt comfortable with him knowing about your scars. Joseph kissed every scar on your body, complimenting you with each kiss.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew that you were hiding something, he began to notice that you would only wear long sleeves, that you would tug your sleeves down, and you wouldn't take your jacket off no matter how hot your were. He didn't say anything but he did see them. You were reaching up for something and you sleeve fell down to you elbow, you went to pull the sleeve back down to your wrist but Jacob gently wrapped his hand around you wrist and held it out in front of him. You trued to pull your arm out of his grip as he examined your scars, but he was too strong. His face was blank and you were scared that he would be angry or that he would loose interest in you, call you weak. He asked you about them and made you tell him why you would do such a thing, after you told him everything he just held you against him. He told you how strong you are and that you can go to him if you ever need to.

John Seed-

You never told him, he just saw them. At first he thought that he was seeing things, but when he asked you about them he knew that you were lying. Eventually he made you tell him the truth and he just listened as you poured your heart out to him. He was more than surprised that you could ever feel that way, you were the definition of perfection, how could you do that? He didn't know what to do. The thought that you couldn't see how amazing you are made him feel sick. He vowed to make sure that you knew how important you are and how much he loves you. He didn't mention your scars after that, thinking it would be best, but he did remind you of your importance and how much you are loved everyday.

Requests?