You're Mute Part 2

Joseph Seed-

As you both became closer, Joseph sign language improved amazingly. You noticed that he would accidentally sign random words or phrases when he is performing a sermon, he wouldn't even realise he was doing it but it made you smile. He taught his brothers and sister some simple sign language so that they could understand you when you are asking them how they are or other simple conversation. He wanted his family to be able to communicate with you at least a little bit but you would still write things down for them if you had to. You did appreciate the effort that Joseph went through to make you feel like one of the family. He would always be watching you out of the corner of his eye, just to make sure he didn't miss you saying anything.

Jacob Seed-

As you both grew closer and found yourselves enjoying each other's company, Jacob became fluent in sign language and often used it instead of talking while in public. He really liked the idea that you both had a language or a way of communicating that nobody else understood, and you knew that he liked that, you liked it too. You both felt as if it connected you both in someway. You practically became his right-hand man, you would find yourself standing with him while you watched his soldiers training and talking about them in sign language. You would often discuss other people or make comments about them even when they are right in front of you because they don't understand. He talked more when you were in private, which you didn't mind at all.

John Seed-

John became pretty fluent in sign language by the time you started dating but could still get frustrated if he forgot some parts. He was even a massive flirt using sign language. Something he loved about the fact that you two were the only people who understood sign language so well was that he could say anything in public and get away with it. He liked that other people couldn't understand what you were both saying and allowed for private conversations no matter where you were. But he really loved that he could sign the filthiest or flirty things and only you would know, leaving you flustered and nobody else being any the wiser.

Faith Seed-

Faith would use sign language to get close to you and you noticed that pretty quickly. When you were teaching her, she would ask for assistance just so you would gently guide her hands into the correct positions. To be honest, you never minded because she would then flash you that sweet smile of hers. After she became fluent and you both had grown close, she taught her brothers some basic conversation which they happily learnt because of how enthusiastic she was about it. She would even teach the some of the new members of Joseph's flock, just so you wouldn't feel like people didn't understand you. She didn't want you to feel lonely or isolated in anyway.

Requests?