NSFW

Ok, so, this is an old request but I'm still a little hesitant to write NSFW stuff, but I am getting more confident with it so here you go!

WARNING: NSFW

Request: They finger the reader

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is slow and careful, making you comfortable and content. His movements are smooth and controlled, working your body in all the right ways. He likes to savour moments like these and will never rush it, making sure that you got the most out of it that you could. He would be constantly complimenting you and speaking words of love to you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob uses it as a reward system. If you behave, you get what you want. If you misbehave, he will drag it out until it feels like torture. He makes you earn it, by constantly edging you and teasing you until you are practically begging him. If you behave, he will compliment you and praise you, making you shiver and tremble.

John Seed-

John is very skilled when it comes to this area, he knows exactly how to get a reaction from you. John loves to test your limits, so he will definitely tease and edge you until you are begging him for what you want. He pushes you until you can only say his name and, of course, his favourite word. "Yes". and he really loves to hear you saying it. He can and will say the filthiest things.

Faith Seed-

Faith is slow and sweet, her touches are delicate and tender until you ask or demand for more. She wants to give you everything that you want, and she will. She is so attentive and will do anything to please. She will gently speak to you lovingly, usually just saying 'I love you' over and over or complimenting you. But she is normally silent when doing so and placing gentle kisses over your body.

Requests?

Would you like more NSFW chapters in the future???