Sharky Boshaw X Reader: Fluff

Hope County can either be a rather peaceful place or it can be a sweltering, stressful day especially since the cult took over. Whether you were fighting the cult or just helping the resistance with gathering supplies, you remained busy.

Hope county is usually sunny and warm, especially in the summer, but the real ray of light in this cult ridden county is Sharky Boshaw. Somehow he manages to remain cheerful and optimistic, he always cheers you up and puts a smile on your face.

You groaned as you stepped into Boshaw Manor, you weren't going to sugarcoat it, you were sweaty, dirty and tired. Outside there was still a thin layer of smoke in the air, obviously Sharky had been playing with fire before you arrived.

You had known Sharky for a long time now and hit it off straight away. Now Sharky and his trailer was your safe place, after a bad day or just when you need a laugh you would show up at Boshaw Manor and he would accept you into his home with open arms.

You headed straight for the kitchen, knowing where Sharky kept his beers. You could hear him rustling around in the bed room, you assumed that he had been sleeping when you arrived so you just waited for him to come out of the room.

"Hey shorty, long time no see!" Sharky called cheerful as he walked out of his bedroom and towards you. You couldn't help but chuckle and shake your head, you only saw him yesterday.

"Hey Sharky" You smiled and turned to face him, taking a sip of your beer. "Why aren't you wearing any pants?" you asked with a sigh, your gaze settling on his bare legs. He was only wearing a pair of underwear and his usual hoodie.

"It's hot and this is my place, it's a pants free zone remember?" Sharky defended himself, tugging his hoodie down over his underwear.

"Yeah, I remember" you chuckled, your gaze flickering up to his face and back down to his legs.

"Come on, man. You're making me self-conscious here" he groaned, while you just laughed. You placed your beer down and wrapped your arms around Sharky's waist. "I missed ya Shorty" Sharky admitted as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I missed you too" you sighed, buried your face into his chest. Sharky was always so familiar, he smelt of gasoline, smoke, and beer. Most people might be put off by the smell, but not you. You thought it was welcoming, because it was Sharky.

You closed your eyes and could feel yourself falling asleep against him. "Go get a shower and I'll put some pants on" he smiled, kissing the top of your head and pushing you away. You groaned but agreed.

Just as you stepped out of the shower there was a knock on the bathroom door, you wrapped a towel around your body and opened it to reveal Sharky. He had a dopey smile on his face and held his hoodie in his hands, holding it out to you and you gladly took it before closing the door after sending him a quick wink. He knew how much you loved his hoodie.

You quickly got dry and threw on Sharky's hoodie before leaving the bathroom. You smiled when you saw Sharky sitting on the sofa, there was a pack of beer cans and a large pizza box on the table. This man knew the way to your heart. Now he was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt.

"God, you're the best" you murmured as you sat beside him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Ya looked tired, I wanna take care of ya Shorty" he smiled, almost as if he was proud of himself. God you loved that stupid smile of his.

The rest of the evening went by with you and Sharky drinking beer, eating pizza, and watching those movies that he loves so much.

Afterwards, you were both laughing about nothing of importance and you were leaning back against his chest. "Hey, erm, ya know that ya come over here all the time?" Sharky asked and you only hummed in response. "Maybe ya should just move in here" he suggested and your eyes suddenly shot open as you looked over your shoulder at him.

"Are you asking me to live with you?" you asked, almost in disbelief.

"Er, I mean...only if ya want too-you don't have to or anything-" Sharky's face turned red as he looked away from you.

You just smiled brightly before quickly spinning around and cupping his face in your hands. "Of course I will move in with you Sharky" You smiled before kissing him.

Sharky smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist. You could practically feel the relief and joy radiating off of him. You pulled away and smiled at him before laying down and resting your head against his chest. You were enjoying the peaceful sound of the fan in the corner, cooling the room down, and Sharky's breathing.

"Shorty?" Sharky asked, running his fingers through your hair.

"Yeah?" you mumbled into his chest.

"Now you aren't wearing pants" you could hear this smirk in his voice.

"Shut up Sharky" You chuckled into the material of his shirt, slapping his chest playfully.

"You got it Shorty" he chuckled and kissed the top of your head as you fell asleep.

God you love that ridiculous pyromaniac!