You Take A Bullet For Them

Joseph Seed-

The person who shot you would be passed between the three heralds as they decided what to do with them. While Joseph sat by your side, praying for your recovery. Thanking you for taking a risk to save his life, promising that he would do the same for you, and thanking God for not taking you away from him. He told you that this would only bring you both closer together, that the dedication you both shared was put to the test and you passed. You would be drowned in love and affection, at least until you had recovered.

Jacob Seed-

After killing the person who shot you, he would shout at you and ask you what you were thinking. Reminding you of how stupid and reckless you were being, most likely while he was patching you up. He would keep making comments about how stupid you were as you healed, you might've been offended if it wasn't so obvious that he was thankful for you saving his life and that he was just worried about you. When you complained about the wound hurting he would say something like "if you had just stayed out of the way like I told you to, you wouldn't be in pain" as tended to the pain, doing anything to ease it and help you.

John Seed-

After dealing with the person who shot you, he would have doctors tend to your wound. Once you had been patched up and were healing in bed, he would sit by your side. Listing the sins that you were guilty of, saying that you jumped in front of the bullet for you pride, or your greed, he managed to make you guilty of every sin in some way. You would watch him with an amused expression, knowing that he was scarred and worried, you could see it in his eyes. He would distance himself from you a little, that is until you say "I just couldn't loose you John" then he would melt, climbing into the bed beside you and holding you, making sure not to hurt you.