You are Plus Size and Insecure

WARNING- there will obviously be mentions of insecurities regarding weight and size, please DO NOT READ if it may upset or trigger you in anyway.

You are all beautiful despite your size!

Joseph Seed-

You had always been insecure about your size but now you have to stand in front of Joseph's flock daily by his side, you just didn't feel as if you were good enough to stand beside him. When you had mentioned it to him, breaking down in tears, he watched you in complete shock. He loved you despite your size or what you looked like, in your eyes you are perfect. He approached you, wrapping his arms around you and holding you firmly. He had always loved your size, even though he wasn't a vain man, he knew that you were beautiful and perfect, the definition of perfection. And he told you all of this. He reminded you that you were the person who made him give into his lust, that you are completely perfect the way you are. And he would tell you that everyday if it made you feel even the littlest bit better.

Jacob Seed-

You had felt insecure about your size before, and Jacob was a solider, a well built man, surely you had no right to be with somebody like him. He was actually shocked that you were insecure about your size, after all you loved him despite his scars and rashes and multitude of flaws. Of course he had noticed your size, but in a way that you would notice somebody's hair color, he had never seen it as important or something that would change who you are. If anything, he liked your extra weight. He made a point of telling you how beautiful you are, how much you mean to him. He even admitted he thought that if either of you were punching below your weight, it was you. (pardon the pun). He just held you in his lap as he comforted you, promising you that your size would never change his opinion or love for you.

John Seed-

You had been insecure about you weight, especially when you started dating John. He had never commented on you size or called you anything other that perfect. You were insecure because you knew how popular John was with women and you knew about the type of women that he used to date and sleep with, you didn't think that you could compare. When you had confessed these thoughts to John, he didn't really know what to say, you had always seemed so confident. He just wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him, whispering in to your hair. Telling you how beautiful you are, how funny you are, how intelligent you are, how amazing you are, how perfect you are, and how much he loved you, every part of you and every inch of you. You only loved him more after that night.

Faith Seed-

You couldn't blame yourself for feeling insecure, anyone would when they were dating the most beautiful woman they had ever met. Faith Seed, completely perfect and gorgeous. When you had confessed that you were insecure about your size, she was heart broken. She thought that you were the most amazing and most beautiful person she had ever met. She took your hand and led you to the bedroom, standing you in front of the full length mirror and making you look at yourself. She pointed out every part she loved, which was all of you, making you smile before kissing you so softly and tenderly. She kissed every part of your body, reminding you that she loved you and that every part of your body was perfect.

Requests?