They Adopt A Homeless Teenager

Request: The Seed family finding a young teenage girl/boy on the street and taking them home and adopting them. I imagine the teenager being about 14 but you can imagine whatever you want. :)

Joseph Seed-

Joseph spotted the teenager, begging for change on the side of the road. They would smile at people who passed by even if they didn't give them any money. Joseph approached them and started a casual conversation, asking them about themselves and sharing a little about his life. It didn't take long for Joseph to offer them kindness and a place to stay, they were hesitant at first but accepted his offer.

Joseph introduced them to his siblings and to his flock as a new member of the family. The teenager would begin to get more comfortable with the other family members and having to stand in front of the Father's flock. They would even begin to help Joseph with his sermons since they didn't really have any other role in the Project. It wouldn't take long for Joseph to see the teenager as his own child and to treat them as his own.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was just hiking through the forest, enjoying some time alone, when he came across a teenager who had made some sort of makeshift camp. He thought that it was pretty impressive, they were obviously resourceful. He remembered what it's like to be homeless and helpless so decided to help. He got talking to the teenager and had to admit that they seemed far too mature for their age. He didn't offer them a place to stay on their first meeting, they had met a few times before he offered them a place to stay and they accepted. He took them back to the veteran centre and gave them some new clothes.

Jacob trained them but his other soldiers noticed that he went easier on the teenager, he never admitted it but he was easier on them and he was prouder of them than any of his soldiers. Something had awakened his parental instincts and he had come to think of this young teenager as his own child. The teenager quickly became his right hand man, barely ever leaving his side and taking on more responsibilities than his most skilled soldiers.

John Seed-

John usually wouldn't look twice at a homeless person on the side of the road, but they were so young. The first time he passed them he just gave them a fair amount of money but didn't even say anything. He would do this for a few days, a week or two would go by before he actually spoke to them. When he heard that their parents kicked them out of the house he felt some need to help them so he offered them a place to stay. The teenager had obviously heard things about John Seed and never really thought that he would be a charitable person but John wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

John would buy them new clothes and anything else that they needed. As he grew more fond of the teenager he would teach them everything he knew about planes until they became an excellent flyer, as good as the Chosen themselves. He couldn't help but feel proud of them, that's when he would begin to see the teenager as his own child.

Faith Seed-

Faith has a kind heart so when she saw the young teenager, homeless and sitting on the side of the street, she felt sad for them. She approached them and sat beside them, asking why they were homeless and just asking about their life in general. She would go away after that but wouldn't be able to stop thinking about them. So she went back a day later and offered them a place to stay which they accepted.

Faith would try to cheer them up or make them feel more at home by bringing them flowers and making them flower crowns. The teenager would quickly bond with Faith and would always be by her side where they felt safe and loved. As the teenager started to show qualities that they shared with Faith, or the more she comforted them and made them smile, Faith would begin to feel like a mother figure. She would quickly accept the teenager as her own child, despite herself being rather young.

Requests?