Nicknames For Them and You

Joseph Seed-

For him: You usually call Joseph something like 'love', 'darling', 'honey' which he actually loves. Of course he loves to hear you say his name while everyone else calls him Father, but his face always lights up when you call him by a sweet nickname.

For you: Joseph calls you things like 'my love', 'dear' or 'my dear'. He doesn't like to give you nicknames based on your appearance because you are so much more to him than that. He is pretty old fashioned with his nicknames like that but he sees it and being respectful towards you.

Jacob Seed-

For him: You are the only person who is allowed to call him 'Jake' and he loves it, it makes him melt every time. You sometimes call him 'my soldier' when you are trying to be cute or sweet and when you are teasing him or joking with him you call him 'mountain man' or 'old man' which just makes him roll his eyes.

For you: Jacob's nicknames for you could be considered condescending to some but you actually love them. He would call you things like 'pup', 'kitten', 'lamb', they always made you blush and smile.

John Seed-

For him: You know that John has a love for nicknames so you are happy to use your own for him. You will call him 'handsome', 'babe', 'baby' and you absolutely adored the way he would smile when you called him something like that. When he starts to get jealous or just starts telling you about the awful things he is going to do to people, you tease him by jokingly calling him 'tough guy' which usually makes him forget about his threats because now is attention is on you.

For you: John has so many nicknames for you, he is always calling you by a loving nicknames. Whether it is 'babe' or 'baby', 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous', 'love' or 'darling' or 'sweetheart' or 'baby girl' he always has something sweet to call you. He doesn't care whether you are in private or public, he will call you by whatever nickname he feels like.