They Meet Your Ex

Joseph Seed-

Joseph didn't feel threatened by your ex, since he knew that God had brought you both together. However he didn't like the way that your ex was speaking to you, acting as if you belonged to them instead. He made sure that your ex noticed him holding your hand and you made sure to make it very clear to your ex that you were taken and very happy. Joseph was kind and respectful like he always is, knowing that you were only interested in him. Your ex was pretty disrespectful but Joseph kept his calm, you were the one who began to argue with them. You hated when people disrespected Joseph and you really hated it when you ex insulted him or made passive aggressive comments about him. 

Jacob Seed-

He didn't waste anytime with being polite, he knew that he didn't like your ex just by taking one look at them. He wasn't rude at first, he just stayed silent. Your ex didn't pay attention to Jacob, they acted as if he wasn't there and assumed that he wasn't your boyfriend. When your ex began to flirt with you, he almost found it amusing but knew that he had to make his point. So he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you into his side, not saying anything but he was sure that you ex understood. You ex was definitely scared and threatened by Jacob, which he found amusing as well, you even laughed a little when Jacob extended his hand to introduce himself and you ex flinched away from him. Yeah...your ex won't be giving you any more problems.

John Seed-

It was an...experience. You and your ex had finished on good terms so when you ran into them it wouldn't have been awkward if John had kept calm. He was able to contain himself and allow you to talk to your ex without him by your side, but when he saw you hug them he got jealous. After you pulled away from the hug, John walked straight up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He had his chest pressed against your back and his chin resting on your shoulder, he smiled at your ex before kissing your cheek. You smiled at John and kissed him back quickly before continuing your conversation with your ex with John attached to your back. John knew that you only had eyes for him but he still felt the need to show your ex what they were stupid enough to loose, plus he loves to show you off.