The Candy Jar

Request: one brother is helping the reader get their hand out of a candy jar. While doing so the other brothers walk past their room and hear "not so hard" and the reader moaning in pain.

Joseph Seed-

When John and Jacob walked past the door and heard your moans and grunts coming from inside, then you saying "not so hard" followed by Joseph saying "relax, just a little more, there we go, that wasn't so bad was it?" they both just stared at the door. Jacob started laughing, more than he had in a long time. He knew that Joseph and you weren't actually up to anything suspicious, he didn't know what was happening but he knew that it wasn't that. But those sounds and those words, it was just comedy gold for Jacob. John on the other hand was traumatised. His brother was the holiest man he knew and even the thought made John cringe. Jacob had to guide John away from the door, while John tried to forget the incident ever happened.

Jacob Seed-

When Joseph and John walked past the door and heard your curses and grunts, accompanied with you saying "not so hard" and then Jacob saying "Stay still, stop whining, just let me do it, there, wasn't so bad was it?" John burst out laughing. He could hear the frustration in Jacob's voice and knew that nothing inappropriate was going on inside of the room, but the suggestiveness of the situation alone was enough to make John laugh uncontrollably. Joseph sighed and shook his head at John's immature behaviour, trying to ignore what he had just heard as he walked John away, scolding him for his childish behaviour and that the act of lust shouldn't be taken lightly.

John Seed-

Joseph and Jacob were walking past the door when you heard you moaning and grunting from inside, they stopped to investigate further, until they heard your voice "not so hard". Then John's words where we're just the icing on the cake. "Stop moving, seriously-you need to-be quiet-somebody is going to hear you. Alright, almost there, just a little-that wasn't that bad was it?" Followed by the sound of you whimpering quietly. Jacob laughed deeply and shook his head, amused by the suggestiveness of it all. Joseph looked torn, he was trying to decided what was going on in the room. Jacob had to stop him from just barging in, practically having to drag him away, assuring him that John was behaving and that there was nothing to worry about. Jacob was looking out for his little brother, like usual.

Requests?