Their Child Gets Abused

Request: Their child gets physically hurt by their boyfriend/girlfriend/partner. The child is in their late teens.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is usually a very calm and collected person but this made him furious, he had never felt so angry. How could anyone hurt his child, they had always been kind and good to everyone so why would anyone hurt them? He raised his child to be charitable and caring, he didn't understand why anyone would want to hurt them. When his child told him about it, he sat with them and comforted them as they cried. He knew that he had to be here for his child, but he wanted to make sure that their partner never bothered them again. They shouldn't have to be afraid. So he sent Jacob to warn them to back off.

Jacob Seed-

As soon as Jacob found out that his child's partner was abusing them, he instantly snapped to full protective mode. He would never let anyone hurt his child, he would try his best to comfort them but that wasn't what he was best at. He knew that his child was strong and would get through this.As soon as his child had calmed down, he would head straight over to their partner's house. If their parents opened the door, he would tell them everything that their child did to his child. If his child's partner opened the door, he would threaten them until they were either crying or just plain terrified. Jacob was intimidating when he wasn't threatening you, he is so scary when he is threatening your life. His child wouldn't have anymore problems with them anymore.

John Seed- 

John  would be furious when he found out about his Child's partner abusing them, he did not take it lightly. The first thing that he wanted to do was rip their head off, but he tried to stay calm, he knew that he had to comfort his child first. After comforting his child and getting as much information out of them as possible, he headed straight down to their partner's house and shouted until his face was red. Their partner definitely wouldn't be bothering them anymore, due to the fear that John would carve every sin into their body. In John's eyes, his child deserved nothing but the best and their ex-partner certainly wasn't the best.

Faith Seed-

Faith never got angry, but she was extremely close when her child told her about their abusive partner, but she remained calm. She made everything about her child, she would comfort them and reassure them that everything would be alright, she reassured them that they would never have to see their partner again. She raised her child to be so sweet and so loving, she hated the thought that anyone could do this to them. Faith wanted to speak with their partner but she knew that a polite conversation would be pointless but she knew that she wasn't threatening enough. So she asked John and Jacob to have a chat with her child's ex-partner, they weren't a problem anymore.

Requests?