You Have An Accent

Request: You have an accent. Probably one they the siblings haven't actually heard in person before.

Joseph Seed-

To Joseph your accent was one of the first things he noticed about you, the way that you said certain words intrigued to him. He loved your voice as much as you loved his, he could listen to you talk all day and you could do the same to him. He would be quick to ask where you are from and would be very interested in where you are from, asking as many questions as you would answer.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would find your accent somewhat relaxing. It would stand out in Hope County, making him see it as some sort of break from everything that's going on. He could find some peace in your voice because it was different, it took him away from the chaos of his work.

John Seed-

John was a little caught off guard by your accent, and had to listen to you speak again just to make sure that he heard you correctly. He fell in love with your accent, he didn't even understand how he would enjoy the sound of somebody's voice so much. It didn't matter what you were saying, it sounded amazing in that accent.

Faith Seed-

Faith smiled as soon as you spoke, she thought that your voice was beautiful. Like music to her ears. She would hold a conversation with you just so she could listen to you talk in that beautiful accent. It was fascinating and almost hypnotising to her. She would probably just compliment you on it straight away, not embarrassed of her attraction to your accent.

Requests?