Boomer Brings You Your Favourite Gun

Joseph Seed-

Joseph didn't like having guns in the house, he always said that their was a time and place for guns. If it was up to him, you wouldn't even own a gun because he doesn't want you to get into any dangerous situations. Despite his dislike of guns and violence, he would think it was pretty cute when Boomer ran up to you with your favourite gun in his mouth. He was mainly impressed by the level of training you were capable of doing with Boomer, and how well behaved Boomer was. He was obviously an intelligent dog and Joseph approved of that. Joseph would just thank Boomer, and pat him on the head in an affectionate manner.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob definitely thought it was impressive when you whistled for Boomer to come over to you and the dog ran over with your favourite gun in his mouth. The best part was when Boomer started doing it for Jacob, just casually bringing the soldier his rifle and earning a scratch behind the ear. You thought it was adorable when Boomer started bringing Jacob his gun as well. Jacob had already asked you how you trained him to bring you the gun, you explained that you didn't train him and that Boomer had just started doing it. Jacob was definitely going to try to train the Judges to fetch guns, and get you to help him train them of course.

John Seed-

John thought it was pretty impressive when Boomer would bring you your favourite gun but didn't really think much of it. One morning, you woke up in John's arms and Boomer standing beside the bed with your gun in his mouth. You laughed and petted Boomer while John groaned and asked you if he did this all of the time. You explained that Boomer would only do it when you asked him to or when he got bored. Boomer would sometimes wake you and John up, wagging his tail and nudging your gun towards you. John would usually just give Boomer a treat to get him to leave you both alone, however this obviously only encouraged Boomer to do it more often.

Faith Seed-

Faith thought that it was absolutely adorable when Boomer would run over to you with your favourite gun in his mouth. Sure, she isn't really a fan of guns but this was just too cute. You would thank Boomer and she was just gush over him, telling him what a good boy he is. Obviously Boomer loved the extra attention so would do it more often and would even bring over things to the both of you, and of course you would both give him so much love and thanks for the useless objects he would bring you.

Requests?