They Find Out About Your Kinks

The requested kinks were spanking and submissive/dominant dynamics. (You are a Sub)

Joseph Seed-

When you confessed your kinks to Joseph he would ask you to repeat yourself, and ask you to explain in more detail. He had never been very adventurous in the bedroom and he told you this, you understood. Thankfully he was willing to explore you kinks further. He would be very concerned about hurting you but he slowly would become more comfortable and confident, he would start calling you by pet names and getting a little rougher. For the first few times he would follow your instructions as you eased him into it, he would eventually become more confident and find himself sharing some of your kinks.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would have questions, asking you about your kinks and wanting to learn about them. You melted when he called you "Little One" and "Little Pup", making you blush and smile shyly, he was enjoying this a bit too much. He already had a good idea what your limits were, he knew what you could take so he was rather confident when it came to spanking or pushing your limits. He would actually get really into it, giving in to his primal need to mark his territory and his property.

John Seed-

John would love it! He had no problems with playing along with your kinks because he enjoyed it himself. He would probably tease you about it with a huge smile on his face the whole time. John would be quick to call you "Baby Girl/Boy" which would make you blush. He would be excited to explore your kinks, maybe waking up new ones, and testing your limits. He liked having that dominance over you even though he sees you as a complete equal.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be understanding and comforting as you told her about your kinks, you knew that she was never going to judge you so you felt completely comfortable. She would be willing to try anything once, as long as you are by her side she feels completely safe and secure. You both had a bit of a laugh when exploring each other's kinks, she would constantly be asking if you are alright, she would never ever want to hurt you in anyway. You would find her concern adorable and amusing but also comforting and sweet.

Requests?