You Have Cancer

Warnings- obvious mentions of cancer (talk of death but no actual death).

Joseph Seed-

Joseph always had Faith, he always had to believe that everything would work out, he had to believe that and he really had to believe that now. He would never leave your side, once you ended up in the hospital he would slept in the chair beside you, holding your hand as you slept. The thought of loosing you as killing him, you were so important to him, you were family. You had been such a huge part of his life, he had been through so much pain already and he just couldn't loose you. Joseph prayed for you whenever he could, it was away for him to keep his faith and he used it as a way to cope. When your doctor told you that you were going to make a full recovery, Joseph thanked the doctor over and over again, he thanked God over and over again. As soon as the doctor left the room, you and Joseph had tears of joy in your eyes as he kissed your forehead so gently, stroking your hair while you both smiled at each other. It had been so long since Joseph has heard such amazing news.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob always thought that you were strong, and still knew that you were, but you always seemed so invincible in his eyes. Even as your health deteriorated he would tell you how strong you are and that you were going to pull through this, but he was beginning to doubt it. He hated seeing you like this. The whole time you were sick Jacob stayed strong, he never let anyone know how scared he was of loosing you. Then the doctor told you that you were going to make a full recovery and Jacob sat in silence until the doctor left the room, he suddenly stood up and locked the door before kneeling beside your bed. You were smiling and had tears of joy in your eyes, but you were unsure of how Jacob would react. What he did next surprised you completely, it was the last thing you would have guess him to do. He just held your hand so tightly in his and buried his face in your stomach as he cried. You were speechless, all you could do was gently stroke his hair until he stopped crying. Jacob had been hiding his strong emotions for so long so that he didn't scare you, it had been building up for so long, he just had to let it all out and you understood that. But he knew that you were strong, and after this he truly believed that you were stronger than him.

John Seed-

It was slowly destroying John, as you deteriorated so did he. He could barely eat because he had no appetite, he could barely sleep because he was scared that he would wake up and you would be gone. He got no work done, because the only thing on his mind was you. He would sit beside you practically all day every day, holding your hand. When you slept he would softly and silently cry, trying to memorise your face. When you were awake he would just listen to you talk, hoping that he would never forget your voice. He would try to make jokes, needing to hear your laugh and see your smile. He would kiss you when ever he got the chance, trying to savour the feeling of your lips on his. When the doctor came to tell you that you were on your way to a full recovery, John just broke down, he was smiling brightly but sobbing into your hand at the same time. The doctor left to give you both some time alone. John just kept saying 'I love you' over and over again, just so thankful that he won't need to memorise every part of you just yet.

Faith Seed-

Faith couldn't quite believe it, it didn't seem real. You couldn't have cancer, not you. You were everything to her and she couldn't loose you, she couldn't imagine a world without you. She didn't hide her emotions from you which you actually appreciated, she would cry with you when it became too much for you both. When you ended up in hospital you would occasionally wake up with Faith curled up on the bed beside you. She didn't look comfortable as she slept but she had just felt the need to be beside you. Sometimes it was just because she couldn't sleep without having you beside her. No matter no many times the nurses said that she shouldn't sleep on the bed with you, she would still be there when you woke you and you didn't mind at all. The day that your doctor came and told you that you were going to make a full recovery, Faith actually hugged the doctor, she had never been so thankful for something. When the doctor left you both to talk, Faith climbed onto the bed and hugged you, kissing you gently. Both of you smiling with tears of joy in your eyes.

Requests?