You Are Lucifer/The Embodiment of Lucifer

Personally I don't see Lucifer as evil so you won't be evil in this preference.

Joseph Seed-

The confession would certainly be a bump in your relationship. Of course you were reluctant to tell him and his reaction didn't help your nerves. You had previously told him that you were an angel and his had no issues with it, but know you were telling him that you are Lucifer...he had to take some time to take the information in. He had read the bible multiple times and had seen many different depictions of the angel Lucifer. Some times he was depicted as pure evil, other times he was depicted as a force of good who was banished for his independence. Despite the small amount of prejudice that had grown with in Joseph, he asked you millions of questions. Questions starting with why you were on the earth, why you had found him, whether you really loved him (his insecurities coming through), and mainly what had really happened between you and God. Of course you and God wouldn't be on best terms (duh) but you still admired Joseph's faith so you couldn't bad mouth the lord too much. In the end Joseph accepted who you were and knew that he would love you no matter who you are. You were still the kindhearted person that he fell in love with.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob already knew that you were an angel and he thought that you were strong because of it, one of God's soldiers. You knew that if anyone could understand how your name had been twisted into something evil, how you had gained an unfair reputation and simply wanted to break away from it, it was would be Jacob. Now that he fully believed that you are an angel, you told him that you were not just any angel and that you were Lucifer. Once again, he thought that you were messing with him but he eventually believed you. His silence made you worry but then he just shook his head and shrugged. He saw that you were worrying and panicking and he wasn't good with all that emotional stuff so he just wrapped his arm around you and kissed the top of you head. He assured you that nothing would change between you and that you are still his lil' pup. Plus you are Lucifer so that makes you even stronger that he thought you were. You could be the scariest thing in creation, you are Lucifer after all, and he would still feel the overwhelming need to protect you.

John Seed-

He knew you were an angel, you are his angel. And John never expected his angel to tell him that they were Lucifer. You were nervous to tell him the truth, he had a tendency to over react to things and this was already a big deal so you had every right to be nervous about this. When you told him, you made him speechless. Which is a very hard thing to do. He kept opening his mouth to speak but no sound would come out. Eventually he just looked at you as you spoke, explaining that you wished no harm despite what most people would tell you and trying to get him to say something, anything. At this point him breaking up with you would be better than this painful silence. He gathered all of his will power to speak and found it easier with each word. He knew that he knew you better than anyone, better than what anyone had to say or what any book had to say about you. He knew how much he needs and loves you, he wasn't going to throw that away because of this. It would change nothing between you, other than him having a few questions.

Faith Seed-

Faith tried not to make a big deal out of the fact that you are an angel but she loved it, you are her angel! When you sat her down and told her the complete truth, that you are Lucifer, she became a little conflicted, as anyone would when being told that by their partner. She stilled loved you and she didn't think that anything could ever change that but she was also a little nervous about you being Lucifer and everything. She knew that you shouldn't believe everything that people say but Lucifer had a bit of a reputation. You gave her all the time she needed to process everything. Some time later, she caught you off guard and wrapped her around around your waist from behind and kissed your shoulder to assure you that everything was alright. She just found herself not caring about who or what you were, she loved you for the person that you had showed her and to her...that's all you are. In the end you aren't Lucifer, you aren't an angel, you are you, and she loves you.

Requests?