When you have an Argument

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is infuriating. Not because he shouts or rants about anything, but for the exact opposite reason. He will not fight back. If you both get into an argument, he will look at you with those damn calm blue eyes while you shout at him, trying to get him to fight back. During a really bad 'argument' you will even push his shoulder and punch his chest, just trying to make him snap. The one thing you never do it mention his beliefs, you know that it would be going too far and is just plain disrespectful. He will even try to calm you down, which only annoys you more.

He is always trying to calm you down when you get angry, always trying to defuse the argument. He will also apologise, even if it wasn't even his fault. During the argument his behaviour infuriates you, you just want him to fight back, but once you have calmed down you are thankful that he remained calm and collected. Afterwards, you will apologise for your behaviour but he assures you that you have nothing to be sorry for.

Jacob Seed-

When you start an argument with Jacob, it always goes the same away. You both make some passive aggressive comments until you snap at him, you start shouting. He will try to stay calm, crossing his arms and just watching and listening to you scream at him with a stoic expression on his face. You knew that you could make him snap, you knew that he has a limit and you always try to reach it in an argument. Eventually you push it too far and he snaps, screaming at you and probably breaking something before leaving the room, slamming the door so hard that you swear you can feet the ground shake. He knows that his temper usually gets people hurt but he refuses to hurt you so he will leave you until you have both calmed down.

After you have both cooled off, neither of you really apologise unless the argument truly calls for it. You both just go back to normal, knowing that the other person is sorry and move on. Considering the arguments are usually meaningless, just tension that built up through a bad day.

John Seed-

John Seed's temper and rage is famous, sometimes you both wonder who you both end the arguments alive. It doesn't take a lot to push John over the edge and make him snap, and your anger can usually match his. Arguments can start by you making an irritated comments and him escalating the situation like it's his job. Your arguments consist of screaming at each other and breaking things, throwing things at each other but intentionally missing. Neither of you would actually harm the other even when blinded by rage. Your arguments can last hours, even days. 

Most arguments end once you have walked out, swearing that you don't want to see him again, he would come after you and bring you home. You would then both apologise to each other, both of you had probably forgotten why you were even arguing in the first place. Other arguments end by you both just crawling into bed and getting a good nights sleep in each others arms, even when he is mad at you he craves your touch and attention.