They Accidentally Kill Somebody who you Love Part 2

Request: You get back together

Joseph Seed-

Joseph couldn't bare being away from you, he loved you and he knew that he had messed up but he needed you back. He apologised time and time again but also respected that you needed your space and time to think. Eventually you had calmed down and gave him a chance to talk. He explained that he had no idea, he was just doing what he thought was best for his family and his flock. "My love, if I could change what happened I would go back and make sure that this never happened. It destroys me to see you sad, it hurts even more to know that I am the cause of your pain" It took a lot of talking and explaining but you agreed to give him another change, and he knew that if he messed up again he would loose you. So he also knew that he would never mess up again, he couldn't loose you. He loved you more than anything.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wasn't stupid, he knew that you would need time to come to terms with what happened. You needed time to grieve and mourn, you needed even more time to consider forgiving him. He knew that it would take time if you were ever able to forgive him but he knew that you belonged with him so he wouldn't give up on you. When you agreed to let him explain himself he told you that he didn't know who it was, it was just another solider in the training program. He was just doing his job. You understood that but he still killed them. "I'm not stupid, I know that I hurt you after I promised to protect you but it will never happen again. I won't make excused for what I did because I know that you don't want to hear them. I'm going to keep fighting for you. Please, come home Pup" hearing Jacob say 'please' was very rare. You knew that he was genuinely sorry and you still loved him so you decided to give him another chance, you were thankful that he understood that you would need a lot of time to fully forgive him, and he was willing to wait because you were worth it.

John Seed-

John barely slept or ate while he waited for you to contact him. He had sent you gift after gift, left you apology after apology. You knew that he was genuinely sorry and that he felt truly guilty but you couldn't talk to him until you had mourned, until you found it within yourself to forgive him. Once you wanted to give him a chance to talk, you sat down with him. "I know that I have no right to ask for your forgiveness and you have no reason to forgive me but I need you to know that I love you and the thought of being without you is killing me. Please just give me another chance, please lets try to fix this...I can't do this without you..." You knew, just by looking at him, that he was taking this as bad as you were. It took a lot of talking, a little bit of arguing, a lot of apologies, and some begging, but you gave John another chance. He promised you and himself that he would never do something so stupid ever again.

Faith Seed-

Faith wanted to run to you and beg you for forgiveness, she wanted to make you listen to her while he spilled her heart out to you, but she knew that you needed time to be able to forgive her. She hurt you and she deserved this punishment. She deserved for you to never talk to her again, but that would destroy her. After some time you agreed to talk to her. "I am aware that there is nothing I can do to make this better, to fix what I did. I may not be worthy of your forgiveness but I am asking for it anyway. I love you, more than anything, and I know that I would regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't try to make this work. Please lets just figure this out...I love you" You knew that she was being truthful, that she loved you and never meant you any harm. It just made hating her so much harder. She knew that it would take a lot more time but she was so thankful when you agreed to go home with her and try to forgive her, you loved her and wanted to try again.

Requests?