Showering Together

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wasn't hesitant when you suggested showering together. You both had been intimate before and had a very trusting relationship so as long as you were comfortable so was he. When you were showering together you pretty much just showered. He didn't use it as an excuse to see you in a state of undress or to touch you, he was showering and your presence was just a bonus. If you wanted to start something up in the shower you would have to make the first move because that wasn't his intention but he wouldn't turn you down.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob hadn't even thought about showering with you, it just never crossed his mind, why would it? You had joked about it and Jacob doesn't joke around, he just agreed to shower with you. It took you by surprise but you weren't going to turn him down. After that you both started showering together pretty regularly. Normally you did both just shower, saving time and water and all that stuff. But occasionally one of you would make a move that led to a much longer shower than you originally planned.

John Seed-

John was all for showering with you, he was the one who suggested it the first time you both did it. After that it basically became a regular thing. If you were in the shower, John would often creep in with a smirk or playful expression. And if John was in the shower, you would often surprise him by jumping in and casually joining him. He definitely wouldn't be able to keep his hand to him self when you were with him, his hands would wander the whole time not that you had any objections.

Faith Seed-

Faith had been the one who suggested showering together, she had heard that it was something that some couples do and she wanted to try it. She was a little nervous when she asked you, not knowing how you would react, it was adorable. Of course, you agreed. She was a little awkward at first but soon got comfortable. She liked to have music playing while you both showered. As you both showered together more often you both got more confident, washing each other's hair and sharing sweet kisses. 

Requests?