Vacations

Joseph Seed-

Joseph likes to go anywhere historical. He likes visiting historical and religious monuments, of all cultures and religions. He enjoys learning about the world and the history of everything. He is intelligent and cultured, you actually enjoy listening to his lessons and his stories. You like when he rambles about monuments and history and whatever else he finds interesting, you love listening to the passion in his soothing voice. He will plan for you both to do all of the available day trips, and you are happy to just walk around with him, your hand in his.

Jacob Seed-

Fishing trips, hunting trips, hiking. That is Jacobs idea of a good vacation; it relaxes him, he enjoys doing it, and everything is more enjoyable when you are with him. You won't always travel far but you spend most of your days surrounded by wildlife and nature. He taught you how to fish and hunt, and you enjoy the relaxation of it. You don't have to exert yourself too much, even when you are hiking you both take it slow and allow yourselves time to appreciate your surroundings. Even if it's not the most romantic activity you could both be doing, it is something that you both enjoy and enjoy even more when doing it together.

John Seed-

John will take you somewhere hot and sunny. Large, private beaches? Check. Expensive, comfortable hotels? Check. Warm water to swim in? Check. Gets to work on his tan? Check. Gets to see you in revealing clothing everyday? Check. It's the perfect vacation idea for John. He likes to just be able to sit and relax with you in he sun, taking romantic walks on the beach, swimming in the ocean with you. It's complete relaxation and romance for the both of you. He just loves to have you with him, sunbathing without a care in the word.

Requests?