They Discover That You are a Real Angel

Joseph Seed-

When you told Joseph that you were an actually angel sent from God, he believed you because he knew that you wouldn't joke about something like that. He already had a habit of calling you 'his angel', which you always found amusing before you told him. He realised that you being an angel explained your extreme kindness and sweetness. He nearly cried with joy. He always thought that his reward for spreading the truth was reuniting his family, but now he knew that you were a reward for him being so loyal to God. He only began to worship you more but knew that you were the same person so he tried not to treat you any differently.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob didn't believe you when you told him that you were an angel. He thought that you were messing with him, he laughed and told you to stop messing about. But he did think that it would explain why you seemed so pure and innocent and loving. You had to prove it to him and even then he was sceptical. You told him that you were sent by God to help him, to give him the life and happiness that he truly deserved. At first he distanced himself from you, thinking that your feelings weren't real and that you only pretended to love him because God asked you too. You eventually reassured him that you had loved him long before God sent you into his life. He never treated you any differently, he didn't love you because you were an angel and he still felt the overwhelming urge to protect you.

John Seed-

You had to prove it to John, and he went to talk to Joseph about it. He actually believed you pretty quickly because it would explain how you always seemed to show up when he needed or wanted you the most. You told him that God had sent you to show John the love that he was capable of and to show him the love that he deserved. Even knowing that you two were soulmates didn't stop him from getting jealous and needing reassurance, but you didn't mind at all. You loved him and it was your job to remind him that people love him, that you love him. He was amazed that God thought that he deserved something as precious as you.

REQUESTS?