They Get Protective

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is very protective of you but isn't very obvious about it, he doesn't watch your every move or follow you everywhere you go, but he is always worrying. When the family has gather with the flock and you have all separated to talk to different members of the flock, Joseph will keep looking around for you and glance over at you every now and again, just to make sure that you are alright.

When he sees you being threatened by somebody he gets protective but he would never start a scene. Joseph did want everyone's attention on the matter and he just wanted to defuse any situation. He would approach you and say something about leaving, making sure to put himself between you and the person threatening you. If the person doesn't back off, Joseph takes your hand in his, lacing your fingers together and holding you close to him. Of course he wouldn't let his wrath get the better of him so he would simply dismiss the person threatening you, but you can tell that he was getting angry and that he was getting protective because his grip on your hand tightened and his gaze hardened. You appropriated the way that he would protect you without making a scene or a big deal out of it.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob is a very protective person, of his territory, of his possessions, of his family, of you, and God help anyone who even thinks about threatening something that he cares about. He is protective but he won't control everything that you do. He knows that you can handle yourself and doesn't feel that it is necessary to have you attached to him all the time to keep you safe, but he will always have an eye on you. He is a protector, it's what he does. He is very observant and keeps an eye on his siblings to ensure their safety so he will do the same for you.

As soon as Jacob notices somebody threatening you are starting to act threateningly, he will by your side in a second. He tends to pull you behind him slightly, standing tall in front of (and most likely towering over) whoever it was who threatened you. Usually that's all it takes for somebody to be threatened or even terrified of the solider, but there will always be somebody who idiotically thinks that they are superior. Jacob is happy to prove them wrong, ending up punching the person. One punch from him is usually more than enough to get the person threatening you to stay down as you and Jacob walk away. You like how protective Jacob can get and usually aren't against him proving his strength against somebody who is foolish enough to test him. 

John Seed-

John is very protective over you, part of him doesn't even like when people look at you but the more rational part of him lets it slide. However, this doesn't stop him from glaring at people when they look at you in a way that he doesn't approve of or just pulling you closer to him to prove his point. John just wants you to be perfectly safe so that he doesn't have to worry about you, he worries over the smallest things.

John instantly notices when somebody is threatening you, it's like he has a sixth sense for that sort of thing. He will be by your side with his arm wrapped securely around your wait within a matter of seconds, dropping everything else that he is doing. You come first. The person that was threatening you would be met by John's furious glare and a passing threat and insult from the baptist. Normally nobody wanted to be on John's bad side but there just has to be somebody who has no interest in staying alive. If they continue to push, threatening you in any way, you would normally end up having to pull John away from them before he does some real damage. He probably won't let you out of his sight for the rest of the day, holding you against him. He says that it's for your safety but you have a feeling that he just wants you near him, you have no complaints.

Faith Seed-

Faith is surprisingly protective of you, shes never had many people in her life who she cares about so much. She has never had anyone who looks at her the way you do, so she would do anything to protect you and make sure that you are safe. She doesn't get protective like John or Jacob do, she's more like Joseph because she doesn't like causing a scene. Plus, she isn't exactly threatening. She is pretty much always near you when you are in public, mostly for her own comfort but also to make sure that you were alright.

When Faith notices somebody threatening you, she will be there to protect you even if she knows that she couldn't take them in a fight. She would do anything for you. Since she usually couldn't take the person on by herself, you would assist her, together you figure it out. She would start it, warning them not to threaten you, telling them to just walk away. When they start to threaten her, you step in to protect her. That normally goes on, back and forth, for a while before Faith gets too angry and just takes your hand in hers and pulls you away. She will definitely fuss over you afterwards until you assure her that you are alright.

Requests?

Just to let you know, I have about 17 requests in a queue to be uploaded. I plan on getting them out as fast as possible, sorry for any wait on your request. I'm still taking requests!!