They Catch you doing Something Embarrassing

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loves catching you doing something embarrassing, whether your just dancing around by yourself or if you spill something and think that nobody saw you. He just likes to see you when you aren't aware that anyone is around, when you aren't trying to impress anyone, when you are being 100% yourself and not worrying about making a fool of yourself. He will tend to watch you doing something embarrassing while just smiling to himself, letting you mumbled and curse if you drop something or sing along to a song while you dance. He will always leave before you catch him watching you and never mentions it to you, you never find out that he saw you do the embarrassing thing

Jacob Seed-

If Jacob catches you doing something embarrassing you will know about it and he will never let you forget it. He will watch you and laugh, waiting for you to catch him watching you. Eventually when you spot him you will blush and want to curl up into a ball and disappear. He will tease you for who knows how long, he loves to tease you and will take any opportunity to do so. He will tease you and when you think that he had finally forgot about it, he will mention it. He brings it up casually which makes you groan and glare at him, he will even casually mention it in public. Nobody will understand what he is talking about other than you.

John Seed-

When John catches you doing something embarrassing, he will stand and watch, laughing quietly to himself, until you catch him watching you. If you don't turn to face him at any point and don't realise that he is watching you, he will wait until you are in the middle of whatever you are doing. For example dancing. When he thinks that you are at the point that you will be most embarrassed, he will clear his throat or make his presence known in someway. He loves watching you blush and get flustered. He will spend a few minutes teasing you until he thinks that you have had enough, then he will just apologise and find a way to make it up to you. He loves teasing you but he never wants to upset you.

Requests?