They Find out That Your Parents Abuse(d) You

WARNING: mentions of abuse! DO NOT READ if this may offend you, upset you, or trigger you in anyway. 

Joseph Seed-

You just told Joseph, thinking that he deserved to know everything about you just like you knew about him. When you told him, he listened to you intently and comforted you when you need him to. He promised you that God knew of your struggles and that he would reward you for you straight and that he would punish you parents for their sins. Joseph would tell you that God works in mysterious way but you will be rewarded and repaid for your pain. You just smiled at him with tears in your eyes, telling him that he was your reward.

If you still live with your parents then he would invite you into his family, tell you that you belong with him and his siblings where you would be safe.

Jacob Seed-

When you both started getting comfortable enough with each other to open up about your lives, he told you about his family and his time in and after the war so you told him about your family. He was very understanding and surprisingly comforting. The topic was never mentioned again until you got an invite to a family event, the memories came flooding back as well as the fear and you regressed into that scared child again. He was right by your side, he knew exactly what was happening and tried his best to comfort you and discarded of the invite. Jacob protected John and Joseph when they were children and he promised to protect you with his life, against whatever comes your way.

If you still lived with your parents he would tell you that you are staying with him, he wouldn't give you a choice. He would go to your parents house and practically barge into the house, packing up your things and most likely threatening your parents to never touch you again.

John Seed-

John knew the signs well, the way you hesitated when the subject of family came up or the way you avoided talking about your parents at all costs. He thought that you just weren't close to your family or that you argued a lot. When he asked you about you decided to just come clean, you knew all about his past and knew that he would understand. He was extremely comforting and understanding about your situation, you would both share experiences and it actually helped you both to have somebody to talk to. Somebody who could completely understand you. He promised that they would pay for there sins and that he will always be there for you.

If you still live with your parents he will insist that you come and live with him, letting you stay at the ranch while he went and collected your things. If you didn't want to ever see your parents again then he would make sure that you didn't have too.