You Die

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was frozen, inside and out. He lost his wife and now he had lost you, he wondered if he even deserved loved, he wondered if he had done something wrong. Was he not following God's plan? Was he not working hard enough? Did he not deserve to by happy while spreading the truth? Should he work harder? All of his questions were left unanswered. After you death Joseph turned back to his responsibilities, putting all his time and effort back into Eden's Gate. Thinking that maybe if he worked hard enough, if he devoted himself a little more, if he put his flock above himself, then maybe God you send you back to him. Because what is the point of walking through Eden's Gate if you aren't by his side?

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was already a rather cold and harsh man, but he opened up to you and he loved you. After you died, he vowed never to let himself feel that way again. He became colder and crueler, he became harsher on his men. He made their training ten times harder, less people passed their conditioning but his soldiers came out stronger than ever. His brothers tried to help him through it but he just kept pushing them away, assuring them that he was fine. He thought that you were the best thing that ever happened to him, right at the top of the list with reuniting with his brothers. He lost you, he can't feel that pain, that loss, again. He would only care about his brothers from now on.

John Seed-

John was broken. When you died, he couldn't seem to react. His brothers were terrified, John was usually a very emotional and expressive person but now he couldn't seem to feel anything. He busied himself with his work and his confessions. He was ruthless to those who were trying to reach atonement. Eventually he came out of his emotionless state and just became angry. He spent his only life believing that nobody other than his brothers could love him, then you came along and proved him wrong. You loved him more than anyone and he loved you, possibly even more, what would he do without you now?

Requests?

Sorry for the angst, a fluffier chapter will be up next.