Your Water Breaks

The 100th part! Thank you all so much for the support!

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was prepared, he knew that this time he was ready to have a child and was waiting for it. Unfortunately your water broke during one of his sermons, this meant that even though he thought he was prepared he was completely panicking. He remained calm and collected on the outside for you sake but was screaming on the inside. He instantly dismissed his flock from the church and they were quick to leave, not wanting to get in the way. Of course Joseph had his brothers and sister by his side and yours the whole time. He made sure that he was involved, he took your hands in his and helped you to the car so that you could begin your journey to the hospital.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be the most calm out of his siblings, he knew how strong you are and what you are capable of. Despite knowing, this he still wanted to take care of you and when you were reaching the end of your pregnancy he wouldn't leave your side. You suddenly became even more important to him and nothing, ever, came before you. When your water broke he knew that he had no experience in this area but he was still confident, or at least he pretended to be. He praised you and promised you that everything would be alright as he helped you walk to the car, he then drove you to the hospital quickly but safely. However, something about Jacob tells me that he would want it to be a home birth, in that case he would get you into the bed and call for the doctor, definitely making some threats to get them to you faster. 

John Seed-

You and John had a birth plan, one that he planned to stick to for the sake of his own sanity and mental well being. He thought that he would be ready and you were impressed and thankful for his preparedness. That was until your water actually broke. When your water broke all of his plans and his readiness vanished, it was replaced with panic and hysteria. He began rushing about, doing nothing in particular. You had to call out to him, taking his hand and shushing him. Telling him to calm down and that everything will be fine. Once you got him to listen and he composed himself, he was actually rather useful and supportive as he drove you to the hospital. He was still panicking more than you were and you were more scared that he was going to crash the car.  

Faith Seed-

Even though the child wasn't hers, you were both going to raise them together. Whether you were pregnant before you met Faith or if you had both planned to have a baby together using other methods. She had a feeling that he baby was going to come soon so she hadn't left your side, not wanting you to do any of this without her by your side. When you water actually broke she was as nervous as you were, which is completely understandable. She shushed you and tried to keep you calm as she helped you to the car and helped get you to the hospital, where she would call her brothers. She would only call for her brothers once she knew that you were in a safe place.

Requests?