You Have a Butterfly Tattoo

Request: They find out that you have a butterfly tattoo and get upset/angry until you explain the meaning behind it.

The meaning of the tattoo is that you have been through some dark times but feel as if you have come out the other side as a better person. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.

Joseph Seed-

He wasn't upset with you because you had a tattoo, that would be pretty hypocritical considering the amount of tattoos that he has, but he was upset that you didn't tell him. He was upset that you would get a seemingly meaningless tattoo. All of his tattoos had an important meaning and he assumed that your butterfly tattoo didn't signify anything. When you told him about the meaning of the tattoo, he apologised for not giving you a chance to explain your body art. He found the meaning poetic and inspiring, reminding you of how far you have come.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob doesn't have any tattoos of his own, but he isn't against them since both of his brothers have a multitude of tattoos each. In his eyes you were pure and clean, completely untouched and unblemished by the world. When he saw the tattoo he actually liked it and thought that it suited you, but he couldn't help but be a little conflicted. You could see the vast amount thoughts running through his head so you decided to ask him about it, you were worried that he didn't like it. He assured you that he did like it but was just curious on why you would get it. You were happy to tell him the meaning behind it, and afterwards be found himself liking the tattoo even more. It was perfect for you, just like you were perfect to him.

John Seed-

Like Joseph, John was not mad because you had a tattoo since that would be very hypocritical. He was actually upset because somebody else did your tattoo for you. He always wanted to give you a tattoo and especially your first tattoo. He actually liked the design but sulked because he wanted to be the one who did the tattoo for you. At first you thought he was joking when he started sulking but when you realised that he was being serious you explained to him that you got the tattoo before you met him and that if you had met him earlier you would have loved for him to have been the one who did it. You even said that he can do you next tattoo. He understood but was still a bit sulky, until you explained the meaning behind the tattoo. He thought it was as beautiful as you.

Requests?