Movie Night Part 3

Request: they watch "The Nun" with you.

WARNING: possible Spoilers!

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was hesitant to watch a movie that seemed so centred around religion. Once he got comfortable with the realisation that it wasn't portraying religion in a negative way, he seemed to relax. He would admit that he enjoyed the movie but he was uncomfortable with the satanic or evil imagery (such as upside down crosses). He also didn't like that 'Frenchie' kept flirting with 'Sister Irene' (the young nun/female lead) as it was disrespectful.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't really a fan of horror movies but he watched it anyway. He, annoyingly, predicted every plot twist, nothing gets past him. He would tease you whenever you jumped, flinched, or got scared. He laughed when you jumped and threw popcorn all over yourself, he always loved watching you react to things, it amused him every time. All in all he actually enjoyed the movie.

John Seed-

John enjoys most types of films and would happily watch The Nun with you, secretly hoping that you would get scared and cuddle into him. His plan backfired. You teased him whenever he flinched at the jump scares, it was adorable. At least he got to cuddle with you though, plus he enjoyed the movie in general.

Faith Seed-

Faith is not a fan of horror movies but would watch it with you anyway. She was curled into your side the whole time so that she could easily hide her face and you could too if you wanted to. It was adorable when she got scared and you would comfort her. She would admit that the plot and film in general was good, but she still wasn't a fan of horror movies.

Requests?