You Borrow an Accessory of Theirs

Joseph Seed-

It was a sunny day and Joseph had insisted that you accompany him to yet another sermon, the sermon had ended and you were both outside while he spoke with members of his flock. The sun was beginning to irritate you and your hand wasn't keeping the sun out of your eyes as well as you wished it would. So instead you casually walked past Joseph and swiped his aviators off of his head, he wasn't using them anyway. He was definitely shocked as he watched you walking away, wearing his aviators with a smile. He had to admit that even though they didn't really suit you, you looked good in them. He quickly said his farewells to the member of his flock before hurrying after you, taking your hand in his. You just smiled up at him cheekily, knowing that he would happily let you borrow his aviators. 

Jacob Seed-

Jacob never took off his dog tags, ever, not when he was sleeping and not when he was showering. He always wore his dog tags. So when he left for his morning patrol and you spotted his dog tags laying neatly on the dresser you were more than confused. You didn't waste much time before throwing them on. You were only messing around at first but you weirdly liked the feeling of wearing Jacob's dog tags. You decided to just get on with your day with them around your neck. You had completely forgotten about it by the time that Jacob came home from his morning patrol, he instantly noticed them hanging around your neck. He walked over to you and grabbed the dog tags gently with a smirk, pulling at them a little and making you look up at him. He liked the idea of you wearing his dog tags, his identification, something about it just proved that you are his and he liked that. You began to think that he left those dog tags on the dresser on purpose.

John Seed- 

John is a man who knows how to dress, that is sure. Most of his clothes are designer and all of his clothes are expensive, so are an accessories that he wears. From his aviators to his Gucci ear ring. He knows how to make an impression and never fails to make one. Usually he is never forgets a piece of his usual attire but one morning he was in a rush, leaving behind his watch. You had also been in a rush, you knew that you had to be home for a certain time but you had to make a trip to see Joseph, so when you saw John's watch sitting on the side you grabbed it, needing a way to keep the time. When you got home, John watch still around your wrist, you found John rummaging around his the bedroom rather frantically. You asked him what he was doing and he explained that he was looking for something and asked you if you had seen his watch, you guiltily smiled and held up your wrist with his watch on. He just stared at you and you could tell that he was trying to decide whether he should hug you or strangle you. You apologised and handed him his watch back, the next day he surprised you with a box that contained a brand new watch, just for you. 

Faith Seed-

Faith doesn't really wearing accessories, normally she is only wearing a dress decorated by flowers. It was simple and suited her. However she would often make flower crowns for herself, she said that she enjoyed making them and liked the way they looked, you had to admit that she looked good in a flower crown. She would often just show up with a flower crown, today was one of those days. Faith and you had engaged yourselves in a playful argument and she was pouting adorably to try and get her way, you just smirked before picking the flower crown off of her head and placing it onto your own. You had planned to do it to annoy her but she just ended up gushing about how adorable you looked. After that day she would bring you homemade flower crowns whenever she made herself one, whether you wanted one or not, but you were happy to wear them with her.

Requests?