You Are a Serial Killer

Warning: this is a dark one. Mentions of blood, gore, you are probably a bit of a psychopath in this part...

Joseph Seed-

There had been killings in Hope County over the last few months, nobody had any idea who the killer was but everyone knew that it was the same person killing these people. They all died in similar ways but their bodies where always left the same way. They always had 'SINNER' painted on the wall beside them in their own blood or carved into their chest. Joseph was horrified to see something like this happening right under his nose, with no idea to who was responsible.

It was possibly months later when Jacob managed to track down the murderer, leading the family to you. They never informed the authorities they would deal with you themselves. Joseph volunteered to be the one who visits you alone, and he knocked on your door. He didn't waste anytime, he instantly told you that he knew that you were the killer, and he asked you why you did it. It was almost scary when you didn't falter as he questioned you. You just told him that your victims were sinners, they weren't worthy of walking this Earth, you were doing God's work. Joseph did not approve of your methods but he understood your motive, it was similar to his.

He considered his options and took mercy on you, he offered you a place in the family, a place in Eden's Gate. "I understand that you believe that you are doing God's work, much like I do. Please, let me show you that there is a way to help these sinners and well as helping the world, without it ending in death and murder" He taught you that you could help these sinners and give them a change to change and be forgiven instead of killing them. He knew that it would take some time for you to adjust to your new role but he was willing to help you, to guide you, you were both doing God's work.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was confused, there had been killings all over the county, all similar in nature and obviously committed by the same killer. Every body was left with the word "WEAK" or the word "CULLED" carved into their flesh. Some of the victims were even his men. At first Jacob thought that it was one of his men, maybe they had snapped, maybe they spent too long in the chair. Either way, he believed that one of his men had gone rouge and was committing these crimes. The only problem was that Jacob still had no idea who it could be.

Jacob decided that he was going to track the killer down, he would get inside their head and find them. He would fix the problem and cull the herd. Eventually Jacob found you, the killer, while you were still with your most recent victim. Your victim was dead and you had just finished carving the word into their chest as Jacob approached you, his gun aimed on you. He didn't expect you to lash out, he didn't even expect you to fear him. You climbed to your feet and turned to him, emotionless. Jacob put his gun away and simply asked you why you killed these people, you didn't even blink before telling him that you killed these people because they were weak. They were weak willed, a mockery, and Jacob couldn't help but agree.

Jacob studied you silently before deciding what to do with you, Joseph would want you to be eliminated or converted, Jacob had other plans. "I teach the same message to my soldiers, some of which you have killed, you have culled. You are strong, stronger than most of my men, and believe the message as much as I do. Come soldier" he ordered before turning and walking away, knowing that you would follow him. He knew that you would notice that he was strong, he was the alpha of his pack and he knew that you would respect that. He had given you a role with the purpose to dispose of the weak, the cull the herd, of course you followed him. Quickly becoming his strongest and favourite soldier.

John Seed-

Killing after killing, John was doing everything in his power to figure out who the killer was and to stop them. Joseph had burdened him with this seemingly impossible task, and John was determined to succeed. However, John was interested in these murders, the victims shared one trait of his followers. The all had at least one of the seven deadly sins carved into their flesh, something that John himself practised.

Finally he thought that he had figured out who it was, and it lead him to your front door. You had invited him inside and offered him a drink, you seemed so normal but he was more than aware that looks could be deceiving. As you both sat down with a cup of tea each, John asked you about your victims extremely casually and didn't know how to feel when you answered him just as casually. You had told him that you killed these people for the reasons you left behind on their skin, you killed them because they were sinners, that had indulged too much in their sins.

John was torn, you understood him and what he did but you had killed these people and Joseph had told him to handle the matter. Then John realised that he didn't actually had to deal with you in a bad way, he could put you to good use. "I also see peoples sins, the way you do. I carve it into their flesh but I do not kill them, they must carry the burden of their sins and in the end they will be relieved of it and they will be thankful for what I have done for them. There are a lot of sinners in Hope County and I am only one man, come with me and help me show these people their sins" John spoke smoothly and convincingly, you were quick to agree to help him. You would have been a fool to pass up this opportunity. And maybe John was right, maybe you could free people from their sins without ending their lives.

Faith Seed-

The ridiculous amount of killings in Hope County had Faith confused and even a little scared. The victims didn't seem to have anything in common, men and women of all different ages from different parts of the County, was anyone safe from this murderer. Everyone in Hope County just kind of knew that one person was killing all of these people. The Seed family had been investigating the killing but were having no luck in the matter.

Faith had been walking beside the river when she accidentally stumbled upon you, cleaning your bloody hands in the water. She knew it was you, you seemed so calm and casual. You had noticed her and for some reason, she wasn't scared as she got closer to you. Once she got closer you warned her to just turn around and forget what she saw but then she knelt down beside you with an almost sympathetic look on her face as she asked you why you killed those people. "Do not feel sorry for them, they weren't people. They were rapists, murders, abusers. They were monsters" You assured her, before explaining that you killed people because they had hurt people and you wanted to make sure that they never hurt anyone else ever again.

Due to her own past, Faith could understand why you wanted to kill or hurt these people. She didn't know whether this was your revenge for your own attacker or if you just wanted to help other people, but she could understand your motives. "You want to help people, you want to punish the guilty who have not received a suitable punishment for what they have done. But there is a better way of doing that, let me show you" Faith smiled at you, she just looked so understanding. She wanted to help people just as much as you did. So you finished washing your hands in the river and allowed her to lead you somewhere safe were you could talk further.

Requests?