They Offer You Support

Request: the reader gets raped and the seed siblings try to offer support.

WARNING! Obviously there will be mentions of rape and similar things, please DO NOT READ if this might upset, offend, or trigger you in anyway! :)

Joseph Seed-

Joseph put everything on hold, his flock and his sermons all came second to you in this moment. You needed him and he wanted to help you, that was more important right now. He didn't really know how to react but he knew that he had to be patient and as supportive as possible. He would do anything you wanted, it you wanted to talk he would listen, if you wanted him to just tell you stories or read to you then he would. Sometimes you just wanted to sit in silence while he held you, and he was completely happy to do so if it's what you wanted. He was determined to be there for you no matter how long it took and he was determined to let you know just how much he loves you and cares for you. He wouldn't want to leave your side so Joseph would send his brother to find the person who did this to you and make them pay for hurting you like this.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was worried about you for sure. You were in denial, you acted as if it didn't even happen, always saying that you are alright. You thought that you had to be strong and you thought that it meant just pushing the trauma down, obviously Jacob knew that this wasn't a healthy way of dealing with it. And he could see the way it changed your behaviour, you became more withdrawn and second guessed everything. Eventually Jacob sat you down, he really didn't want to do it but he knew that he had too. He did ask you to talk about it, even if it was only a sentence, he didn't want you to keep suppressing it. It was definitely the most affectionate and comforting Jacob had ever been to you, he couldn't stand seeing you like this. And I'm sure that it goes without saying that he hunted the person who did this to you down like a wild animal, he wouldn't show any mercy.

John Seed-

John wanted nothing more than to just hold you, kiss you, be close to you, and make everything better, but it killed him when you flinched away from him for the first time. That's when he realised that it was going to take time for you to even become comfortable around him again. He didn't know what to say or how to act. He would listen to you if you wanted to talk about it, but never forced you too. He would ask permission to do anything, to even hold your hand, all his movements would be slow and careful to give you time to reject him. Because he knew that you weren't actually rejecting him. He would be surprisingly patient and cautious around you, with you really appreciated. Obviously he wouldn't let the person who did this get away with it, he was going to make them confess to every little sin that they have ever committed, Eden's Gate will not be open for them.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be the most understanding of the siblings but still wouldn't really know how to make you feel better or anything. She would certainly try to keep your mind of it, and she would feel a huge sense of success if she managed to make you laugh or even smile. If you felt nervous about going out on your own she would be by your side, holding you hand, the entire time. If you wanted to cuddle and just relax, she would be there in a heartbeat. If you wanted to be left alone for a while, she would leave you to it but always check in with you every now again which she would do anyway. Obviously Faith would want to deal with the person who did this to you herself, but if you needed her by your side she would just send one of her brothers after them.

Requests?