You Are A Virgin

Request: They find out that you are a virgin

Joseph Seed-

You weren't nervous about telling Joseph that you are a virgin, you had a feeling that he wouldn't be bothered by it. Joseph wasn't really effected by the information at all. He would see it as a sign, you were meant for him and you had been waiting for him. At least in his eyes anyway. He never made you feel uncomfortable about it in anyway.

Joseph was slow with you, either making sure that you were completely comfortable with the speed he was taking thing or letting you be the one who progressed the relationship. When the time came were you gave him your virginity, he was so gentle and patient. He never made you feel uncomfortable, it was the last thing he wanted. He always gave you chances to stop him or change your mind, and he asked your permission to even touch you, which you always gave him of course. You trusted him.

Jacob Seed-

You felt a little nervous about telling Jacob but you knew that you had to at some point, better now than never. He was silent when you told him. A part of him felt a sense of possessiveness, he liked that he would be the only person that you had been with, who could have you. Another part of him didn't want to take that away from you.

Jacob never pressured you into anything, he wouldn't even suggest going any further. You had to take some initiative, bringing up the subject while you got flustered. You wanted your first time to be with him, and that time eventually came. He was uncharacteristically gentle and careful. He constantly praised you and made you feel confident. You knew that he was usually a rough lover, you knew this from his kisses, and you appreciated that he was taking his time right now. You couldn't wait to see the other side of Jacob.

John Seed-

You felt very nervous about telling John that you are a virgin, you assumed that he would want to be with somebody who was more experienced. John actually loved it. Being the only one who you would give yourself to. Knowing that he is the only one who has ever had you and will ever have you. He liked that a lot.

John was never a patient man, but right now he was. He gave you all the time you needed, that never stopped him from making advances of course. Usually he would wait for you to put an end to your heated make out sessions, which he didn't mind at all (he was surprisingly understanding). But then you didn't end one of those sessions, wanting things to continue. He would ask if you were sure and was surprisingly patient throughout the whole thing. He was very considerate and attentive, making you feel like the more desirable person that had ever existed.

Faith Seed-

You weren't at all nervous about telling Faith, you knew that it wouldn't bother her in anyway. She was actually rather found of the idea, knowing that she was the only person you have trusted enough to share that part of yourself with. In her eyes, it proved that you loved her as much as she loved you, you wanted to be with her and not somebody else.

Faith would never push you to do anything you weren't comfortable with, and because you were so comfortable with her, you just told her when you were ready to take things further. She was soft and slow, focusing all of her attention on you. She wanted to make this all about you, you would have a chance to repay her in the future not that she made you feel like you had to. You wanted too.

Requests?