They Flirt With You and Fail

Joseph Seed-

Joseph doesn't flirt with people, he is dedicated to his flock and to God. Having a romantic interest wasn't one of his priorities and he hadn't felt the need for a romantic companion since his wife, but you were different. You were an exception, you seemed to glow and stand out from the crowd, surely you were an angel sent to him by God. Still, Joseph wouldn't flirt, he was above that and you deserved more, but he would compliment you and try to get close to you. He walked over to you and tried to be his usually calm and charming self, hoping to attract you attention like he did with his flock. "Hello, my child. Is there any way that I can help you?" He asked, assuming that you were a member of his flock that he had somehow managed to miss. You turned to him and said "oh, no, thank you" with a completely straight face. He was definitely taken back, he didn't know whether you didn't notice that The Father was the one speaking to you, whether you were trying to disrespect him, or if you could see past his words and saw his deeper intention. He could see that you weren't going to fall into his grasp so easily, you weren't going to act to just please him like his flock does, you would be honest to him and that's why he knew that he wasn't going to give up on you. Even if you had left him confused and flustered, needing to return to his flock.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob doesn't flirt, he doesn't hit on people, to be honest he doesn't think that anyone if worth his time or attention. He wasn't going to waste his time with flirting with somebody who would be discarded only a short period of time later. But when he saw you he thought that it wouldn't be wasting his time, he first saw you hunting and knew that he had to speak with you, he had to have you. Once you killed a buck with a clean shot, he walked up behind you, somewhat hoping to startle you a little. "Well, hello my little lamb" he spoke with a smirk. You managed to wipe the smirk of his face by turning to him, completely unfazed by his sudden presence. "I would say hello, but you've been watching me for the last fifth teen minutes" you smirked as you swung your rifle your your shoulder and looked up at him, proud that you had caught Jacob Seed off guard. You waited a moment for a response but didn't receive one, you had managed to get him flustered and at a loss for words, he thought that he was more stealthy than that. You walked away, leaving him to process and smirk to himself. You were brave, you were strong. He was not going to give up on you and he would have you, the fact that you could stand up against him only made him more attracted to you.

John Seed-

John Seed could flirt like his life depended on it, he would be confident and unashamed. John Seed had never been turned down, pre or post cult, people didn't turn down John Seed. He didn't expect you to be any different, you stood out in every crowd and John had his eye on you for some time, he knew that you were different but surely not different enough to be able to resist his charm. He approached you when you were alone, he was confident and had a smirk on his face. "Hello sweetheart, I was wondering-" his voice was charming and alluring like it always was but you wouldn't let him off that easy. "Let me stop you right there. You will not call me sweetheart until you have taken me out at least three times, and you will drop that charming act"you smirked before just working away. He was left, staring at where you once stood, and letting your words sink in. He wasn't sure whether you had rejected him or just told him that he had to take you out sometime. "Was that a 'yes'?" He shouted after you but you just laughed and kept walking. He couldn't believe that you had just spoken to him like that, but he definitely wouldn't mind if you did it again, you know had his interest and John was determined to learn more about you.

Faith Seed-

Faith never really flirt with anyone these days, she was friendly with people but was never really interested in anyone. She could tell that you were different, that you would be sweet but strong, both a lover and a fighter. She walked over to you, as gracefully as always, and stopped in front of you. "You have the most beautiful eyes" she complimented, but in her mind she was just observing. You didn't expect her to compliment you like that but you didn't let it faze you. You didn't have the heart to turn her down but you couldn't definitely mess with her. "I know" you winked before walking away. She had planned on making you blush and maybe earning a coy thanks, but now she was the one who was flustered, watching you walk away. Even though you had pretty much dismissed her, she had a feeling that you liked her too, so she continued to pursue you. But this time she would be prepared for your flirty and dismissive behaviour, you weren't going to catch her off guard again.

Requests?