They are in Love with the Deputy Part 4

Request: They deputy and the Seed sibling during the final confrontation. There are two endings: one were it ends like in the game (you kill them), or you convince them to join your side (you spare them).

Joseph Seed-

Joseph stood in front of his church, no shirt as usual, with his arms open wide for you. He had given you choice, walk away, arrest him, or join him. Since you stepped foot in Hope County you thought the choice would be obvious, arrest him, but this had easily become the hardest decision you have ever had to make. You had fallen in love with Joseph Seed and now you had a choice to make...

YOU KILL THEM: You knew what was right, what you had to do. He didn't even put up a fight as you approached him and placed the cuffs comfortably on his wrists, he even held his hands out for you. You still didn't want to hurt him. It was his eyes that kept you calm, that gave you the ability, he looked at you like he understood that you had to do this. You were sharing this pain and you had a feeling that he would come willingly. "And so our story ends, this isn't the way I pictured it but I will accept it. I do hope that you will visit me, my dear Deputy" Joseph spoke, you smiled at him softly, knowing that nobody other than him could see your face. You smiled but you both knew that you would never see each other again, you gently squeezed his hand in yours before walking him towards the car. You just wished that you could have done this without an audience. During the drive Joseph hummed Amazing Grace, knowing that it would sooth you, the others in the car kept telling him to shut up but you were trying to memorise that sound.

YOU SPARE THEM: You took the handcuffs in your hand and held them out to the side, dropping them to the ground. Joseph held his arms out towards you, a small but warm smile on his face as you stepped forward. You could hear your colleagues speaking behind you, asking each other what was happening, asking you what you were doing, shouting at you to cuff the Father. But you drowned them out, you just focused on Joseph because if you didn't you would loose your courage to do this. As you approached him, you gently placed your hands in his, tears forming in your eyes as you smiled up at him. You knew that this was wrong but this is what made you happy. "My dear Deputy, my love, thank you for your forgiveness. Together we will walk through Eden's Gate" maybe you still didn't believe in what he preached but you loved him and that felt like enough for you to be by his side. He loved you, he cared for you. He escorted you inside the church, before peacefully (due to your request) sending the people you used to work with away

Jacob Seed-

Jacob groaned slightly as he lent back against the large rock, resting his wright against it. He was covered in blood and wounds, and so were you. Both of you covered in your own and each other's blood. You were both soldier, Jacob had told you that many times and that's what made you both fight like this until you were both barely standing. You would never mention it but you had a feeling that Jacob let you win, he always said that he wasn't afraid of dying but in this moment you didn't believe him.

YOU KILL THEM: You stood in front of him, gun in hand, both of you breathing heavily and staring at each other. You loved this man more than you ever thought you could and now you had to kill him, and he knew that, he understood that. "If I have to die by anyone's hand, I'm glad it's yours. Do it, pup. Pull the trigger because I can't" Jacob spoke roughly, wrapping his hands around yours and guiding the gun to press against his forehead as you choked on a small sob. "You're stronger than me, you can do this" he assured you, reaching up to brush away the tears on your cheek with his thumb. He knew that you were stronger because he knew that he couldn't kill you, you were his weakness. You told him that you loved him before you pulled the trigger, closing your eyes at the sound of the gunshot. Afterwards all you could do was cry as you sat down beside the soldier that you loved so dearly, lacing your fingers through his, knowing that he could never hold your hand again.