Video Games Part 7

Request: Dragon Age or Mass Effect

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wasn't interested in playing video games but he would sometimes like to watch you play them, as long as they weren't too graphic or inappropriate. This time he was watching you play Mass Effect. He was interested mainly by the different race, how different they all were and how they all seemed to have defining traits, physically and in their personality. He enjoyed listening to you explain the different cultures of the different races, you knew that would interest him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob decided to sit next to you while you payed Dragon Age, he never really paid attention to the games that you play and never really had any strong opinions on them. But when you asked him about his thoughts on the game, he told you his opinion. He admitted that the game looked interesting, fantasy wasn't really his thing but he liked that you could fight against different creatures and things like that. You noticed that Jacob always thought about the combat part of the games when you asked him about his opinion.

John Seed-

John never really paid much attention to your video games but would occasionally sit and watch you play them, this time it was Mass Effect. John wouldn't be too interested but for some reason he would still ask questions like "So, is this meant to be set in the future or something?" or "Wait, who is that? Is he good or bad?...I don't like him" to which you would normal nod and ignore. But you have to admit that some of his commentary is entertaining, even if you do miss some vital information in the game.

Faith Seed-

Faith watched you while you played Dragon Age, and she was instantly interested. It's true that she didn't like the violence of it, but she didn't like the violence in anything so you expected that. But she loved the art and the scenery, all of the different creatures and the dragons, she loved the magic of the game. She even said that she could watch you play for hours just because of how beautiful the game actually is and you had no complaints about her watching you, it was nice to spend time with her like that.

Requests?