The Deputy is Their Long Lost Sibling

You are the deputy

Joseph Seed-

You where only a baby when you were separated and the last he heard your name had even been changed. When you stepped into that church, with the intention of arresting Joseph, he knew. God had informed him but he would have known without the voice telling him. You still had the same eyes. All he knew was that he couldn't let anyone harm you.

You felt some sort of connection with the three brothers and you knew that you were adopted and had three older brothers. When Joseph told you the truth, telling you what had happened (most of which your adoptive parents had explained to you), it made sense. He assured you that you are family and would be treated as such, they missed you. Joseph would beg you to stay, family meant everything to him.

Jacob Seed-

You where only a baby when you were separated and the last he heard your name had even been changed. Jacob hadn't suspected it as first but after talking to his brothers he believed it. He felt a little bad for not realising it was you sooner, since he was practically the one who raised you until you were all separated. But now he knew, God help anyone who touched his baby sister/brother.

You felt some sort of connection with the three brothers and you knew that you were adopted and had three older brothers. Jacob had captured you and tried to explain the truth to you, in an uncharacteristically gentle tone, then he called you by your birth name and you were in shock to say the least. Yet, you believed him, it made sense. He asked you to stay or to just leave Hope County, he couldn't hurt you and never wanted to fight you.

John Seed-

You where only a baby when you were separated and the last he heard your name had even been changed. John was the youngest brother so they never really expected him to recognise you. When they told him, he was in shock but knew that everything had changed. He wanted to get to know his younger sibling.

You felt some sort of connection with the three brothers and you knew that you were adopted and had three older brothers. When John told you the truth you thought it was just mind games to convince you to join them. After he explained how and why you were separated and used your birth name, you believed him. He understood that it would take a lot of time to get you to trust them but he was nothing if not determined.

Faith Seed-

When Rachel was born, her parents where surprised when her mother actually gave birth to twins. You and Rachel. You had both only grown up with each other for four years and your parents decided that they couldn't handle two children, so they sent you away and you were adopted. You didn't even notice Faith when you first stepped into the church, ready to arrest Joseph Seed, but you heard about her when you ended up in Dutch's bunker. Something about her seemed familiar.

When you entered her region and met her face to face for the first time, you both just kind of knew. She had called you by your birth name, not deputy like everyone else did. You weren't really thinking when you called her Rachel instead of Faith, that was the moment that you were both certain that you were each other's twin. Neither of you were really thinking when you hugged each other. But then she begged you to stay, she tried to make you see the positive side of the cult. She missed you for all these years and couldn't loose you again.

Requests?