Movie Night

Joseph Seed-

You convinced him to watch 'Friday the 13th' with you. Of course Joseph had heard of the movie before but he had never actually seen it. Joseph wasn't the type to watch movies but he liked making you happy, and you said that you liked the movie so he agreed to watch it with you. He did actually enjoy the movie and could see why you liked it, it was entertaining. Afterwards he said that "the most scary thing about that movie was the amount of sin in it", which had you laughing for about five minutes. He just smiled, anything was worth it to see you laugh like that.

Jacob Seed-

You made him watch 'The hills have eyes' with you, you had a feeling that he would enjoy it. He was hesitant to watch it at first, not being the type of person to watch movies but decided to watch it because you were excited. He enjoyed it more than he thought it would, approving of the strategies the characters came up with to defend themselves. Afterwards you both had a discussion about how you would have dealt with each situation and what creative ways you could both come up with to have defended yourselves.

John Seed-

You watched 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?' with John. He is always willing to do the things that you enjoy and watch the things that you like so he was more than happy to watch the movie, even if he didn't enjoy it. It turns out that he enjoyed it a lot. He was genuinely interested the whole way through the movie, he enjoyed watching how the characters managed to get out of each situation. You would catch him smiling to himself when he picked up on a reference from The Odyssey, since the movie was based off of it. John made sure to discuss every part of the movie with you after it ended. 

REQUESTS???