You are a Nephilim

Request: You are a Nephilim and you introduce them to Jack. This is related to the show "Supernatural"

If you don't know: A Nephilim is a child of an angel and a human.

WARNING: spoliers for Supernatural season 12 and 13???

Joseph Seed-

They Find out you are a Nephilim: It all made sense to Joseph, now he knew why you seemed to radiate innocence and kindness. You were the child of an angel, the whole thing fascinated and amazed him. Joseph had so many questions, he wanted to know about your parents and how this effected you. You explained that you had certain 'abilities' such as telekinesis and healing. He could listen to you talk about yourself and your family for hours. You uncles and aunts, the angels, weren't what Joseph was expecting but he was still interested. He was a little disappointed that you had never met your grandfather, God, but still extremely interested.

You Introduce Them to Jack: You brought, your cousin, Jack over to the house you shared with Joseph to introduce them. You had already told him about Jack being Lucifer's son, just so there isn't any awkward surprises. Joseph thought that Jack would be trouble, he would be rude or something like that since he is the devil's child. However, he found out that he was very wrong. Jack was the polite and kind, he was a bit confused by some things but all in all he was a good kid.

Jacob Seed-

They Find out you are a Nephilim: Jacob listened as you explained everything, he wanted to know everything about you and what you are. You were a child of an angel and a human, he obviously hadn't met anyone like you or a creature like you. Then he learnt about your 'abilities' and learnt that you were even stronger than he thought. You were immune to pretty much anything, you were stronger than anyone. He admired you before he discovered this but now he knew that his admiration was worthy.

You Introduce Them to Jack: You had always been close to your cousin, Jack, because you taught him everything you knew when he was born. You had told Jacob that Jack was Lucifer's son but didn't seem bothered by it. Jack wasn't what Jacob was expecting, you always seemed so 'normal' but Jack didn't seemed to understand things. You had to explain that Jack wasn't actually as old as he looked so he can seem childlike in some ways, Jacob understood as much as he could. Jack wasn't really the type of person that Jacob would usually talk to or associate with but he was your cousin and he was nice, so Jacob would give him a chance.

John Seed-

They Find out you are a Nephilim: Obviously he was shocked and he wondered if this would effect your relationship, he didn't want it to effect your relationship but this was also a lot of information to take in. You were the child of an angel and a human, he didn't want to panic but he did. He was worried that you would think that you are better than him and leave him but you were quick to reassure him that nothing between you would change. Once he was reassured he was more than fascinated in everything that you had to say and would have a lot of questions about your family and your life.

You Introduce Them to Jack: John was pretty confident about meeting Jack, he was good at meeting peoples family but he was a little nervous because this family member happened to be Lucifer's son. John was ready to be a little defensive but then he actually met Jack he instantly calmed down. Jack was kind and cheerful, polite and very easy to get along with. You had warned John that Jack could be a little naive at times but John tried to understand and was they actually got a long pretty well. He even said that Jack was welcome at the ranch anytime and you really appreciated that.

Faith Seed-

They Find out you are a Nephilim: Faith was instantly fascinated and wanted to know everything. She wanted to know who your parents were, how you grew up, about your family and how close you are to all of the angels, she asked about your grandfather but didn't mention it again when you said that you had never met him. She never treated you any differently but was definitely interested in the angelic side of you.

You Introduce Them to Jack: You warned Faith that Jack was Lucifer's son but you assured her and reassured her that he would be the nicest person she has ever met. She trusted that your cousin would share some of your traits, she also trusted that you wouldn't lie to her. As soon as you introduced them both to each other, they loved each other and quickly became good friends. They are both just so nice and talkative, you loved how well they got along. He would be welcome back any time.

Requests?