You are Their Child

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is a loving but protective father. He taught you about God and Eden's Gate from the day you were born. He would read to you every night, either from the bible to a child's book. He wanted you to grow up believing what he preached and hopefully take his place once he was gone. But you were the most important thing in his life, even above his church and his flock. You were a beloved and respected member of the family that his flock would even pray to just like they prayed to Joseph. He would take you everywhere but protected you from the prying of his flock and the sinners.

You would have a close relationship with your uncles and aunt. If he needed baby sitting he would mostly leave you with Faith because she was so good with you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be extremely protective but would teach you to look out for yourself. He was teaching you how to use a knife and a gun from the age you could hold things. He let you play with his young Judges and even gave you your own pup. Even though he taught you about classical conditioning and the importance of strength or of culling the herd, he would actually let you watch the trials because even he knew that you were too young. All in all, he is a loving father and you are his pride and joy, he only taught you to protect yourself so that you know how to defend yourself in case something happens to you.

You would be closer to your uncles than you aunt and Jacob would leave you with John if you needed babysitting. You would probably be quite disciplined but still a trouble maker, so Jacob liked to watch John struggle to control you considering you could beat him in an argument.

John Seed-

John loved you more than anything, he wouldn't let you leave his sight. He knew that you were going to have a bright future. You were intelligent and brave. You would be a neat child, only because John taught you not to mess up his papers or to get the furniture dirty. He would try to be strict with you but in the end you always got your way. He would spoil you like crazy, letting you get anything that you want.

When he needed baby sitting he would send you to Jacob because he knew that his eldest brother wouldn't let anything happen to you, he also knew that he had the best chance of keeping you under control.

Faith Seed-

Faith is a very loving mother and very sweet. She would take you to the gardens almost everyday, you would probably fall in love with nature and flowers. She would sing or read to you every night, she would brush your hair and style it in many different ways, decorating you hair with flowers. You would both sit on the fields and makes flower crowns. She would be an extremely comforting mother.

When you needed babysitting she would leave you with Joseph, he is the uncle that she trusts to care for you the most. She knows that he loves you and doesn't mind that he teaches you about Eden's Gate at all.

Requests?