Hickeys/Love Bites

Joseph Seed-

His favourite place to leave a hickey: Joseph likes to leave soft hickeys on your neck and collar bone, places where they won't be very visible when you are dressed. He likes to leave them on your neck and collar bone because he feels as if it is more intimate, he loves to bury his face in the crook of your neck and leave his mark behind.

When people see your hickey in public: Joseph doesn't really like when people see your hickeys in public, he tries to put them where people wouldn't spot them but sometimes he gets carried away. He doesn't want people to have that image in their mind, he doesn't want them thinking about his Angel in that situation.

Jacob Seed-

His favourite place to leave a hickey: Jacob would leave hickeys everywhere, he loves covering your body with his marks. He always leaves one large mark on your neck, usually it's an actual bite mark unless he is in a more gentle mood. He loves marking the skin on your stomach, it's usually so untouched and unblemished and he can't resist marking it with his touch.

When people see your hickey in public: When Jacob notices somebody focusing on the mark on your neck, he just smirks to himself. Since the mark is usually large and even has teeth indents, people tend to stare a little more often. He actually likes when people see his marks, it awakens the animalistic and possessive side of him.

John Seed-

His favourite place to leave a hickey: John also loves to leave hickeys and other marks all over your body, covering you in his touch. But his all time favourite place to leave a hickey is the inside of your thigh, he likes the softness and the intimacy of it.

When people see your hickey in public: John likes when people see your hickeys, but he doesn't like when people stare. He wants people to know who you belong too, but he doesn't like people staring at you for any reason. He likes when people know that he is the only one who can touch you like that.

Requests?