You Get Turned on by Their Pet Names for You

Request: The reader gets turned on by the Seed's calling them pet names, not knowing their effect on the reader.

Joseph Seed-

When ever Joseph called you "My Love" or "My Dear" it would do things to you that even you didn't understand. He called you those pet names in such gentle, loving and innocent ways that you felt wrong for having those thoughts about them. He would call you it in front of his siblings or his flock and you flushed light pink every time.

When he questioned your strange behaviour in private and you came clean about how those names made you feel he got a little embarrassed too. He didn't realise that his thoughtfully innocent terms of endearment were giving you such lustful thoughts and feelings. He apologised for making you uncomfortable in public and stopped calling you that in public, trying to find a pet name that didn't effect you like that. But he would remember those names that effected you for in private.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob calls you "pup" or "kitten" or "lil' wolf". Anything like that set you off, making you shift uncomfortably and blush from head to toe. Jacob even started to notice how you would go all shy when he called you that, and if he called you it in public you would look around like you didn't want to get caught.

When Jacob questioned you about your strange behaviour in private and you came clean about how those names made you feel he was amused and actually laughed. This made you more embarrassed and he apologised, not wanting to embarrass you, he didn't think that you should be embarrassed he actually kind of liked how his pet names made you feel. He would stop calling you those names in public, unless he wanted to watch you squirm and go all red. He loved getting a reaction out of you.

John Seed-

John called you many different things, such as "Sweetheart", "Darling", "Babe", "Beautiful/Handsome" and so much more, he would have many pet names for you. All of which effected you in a way that you wish they wouldn't. Of course you never wanted to tell him this, you didn't want to feed his ego or embarrass yourself. Eventually he began to notice you behaving strangely when he would call you by a pet name, he thought that he had done something wrong.

When he questioned your strange behaviour in private and you came clean about how those names made you feel he felt proud of himself, being able to make you feel something so strongly by simply calling you by a pet name. He would remember that information and would definitely use them to make you blush or to tease you, but he would use them even more in private for his own amusement.

Faith Seed-

Faith would mainly call you "Beautiful/Handsome" or "Angel" or "Perfect" anything along those lines really. She meant them so honestly and innocently, she didn't have any idea what those names did to you and she never expected them to have such an effect. She began to notice you tense at the names or blush, she grew concerned.

When Faith questioned your strange behaviour in private and you told her about how those names made you feel she was confused. That was never her intention and she felt a little bad for making you uncomfortable. She completely stopped using pet names for you in public but continued to use them in private, knowing that there would be no reason for you to be embarrassed or uncomfortable if it was just her.

Requests?