A/B/O- First Meeting and Their Scent

Omega!reader and Alpha!Seed brother.

WARNING: This is the first A/B/O related thing that I have ever done. Thoughts and tips would be appreciated.

Joseph Seed-

As soon as you started to approach the church you could smell it. You knew it was an alpha but you had never smelt anything like this before. The scent reminded you of books, something that you have always loved. Something about his scent was...Devine. You walked into the church, it felt as if you were being led by the scent. There he was, standing at the very front of the church and greeting the members of his flock individually. The crowd slowly disappeared, and the closed you got to Joseph, the more the scent invaded your senses. The look in his eyes was so intense as he placed his hands on your shoulders. His scent made your knees weak and your mind foggy, you felt as if you could collapse, he was all that you could focus on. You could tell that he knew what effect he was having on you, you were having a similar effect on him. "Please, sit at the front, Omega" he whispered as he touched his forehead to yours, making you shiver.

Jacob Seed-

You couldn't see the source of the scent but you knew it was an alpha. The alpha. Your alpha. It had to be. You followed the scent, it just kept getting stronger, it was like nothing that you have ever smelt before. He smelt like woodsmoke and gunpowder but it was so welcoming and comforting to you. It was overwhelming and you just wanted, needed, to get closer to it. When you finally saw him, you could tell that he was looking for you as well. As you approached him, you felt your knees going weak and an increased dizziness. You felt as if you were going to pass out because his scent was so overwhelming and so good. He towered over you as he looked down at you, noticing your trance like state. "Little Omega" he pretty much growled, indulging in each other's scent.

John Seed-

That smell. How could you resist that smell. It was all that you could focus on, you had to find the source. You had to find the alpha that it was coming from, it just smelt so good. You just kept following his scent, until you found him. It was obvious that he had picked up you scent and that he was searching for you too. As soon as he spotted you, he walked straight up to you with a burning intensity in his eyes. You felt as if your knees were going to buckle, his scent invaded all of your senses, you couldn't focus on anything else. "Ah, my omega" John hummed as he brushed your hair out of your face, it took all of your strength to just stay standing in front of him and not fall to the floor or fall unconscious. His scent completely masked the scent of his expensive cologne.

Requests?