They Meet Their Child's First Date

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was pretty supportive when his child told him that their date was coming to pick them up. When he met them he would be polite and welcoming but would be looking for anything that he didn't approve of. He would trust his child to surround themselves with good people and to make good choices, so he trusted that their date would be a decent person but it didn't stop him from worrying. His child was well behaved so he didn't see any major concerns with them going on a date, and he knew that dates are a perfectly normal part of a teenager's life. When they got home he would ask them about their date and if they enjoyed themselves, if his child was happy he didn't really see a problem.

Jacob Seed-

I already feel bad for their first date. When Jacob's child told him that they had a date and that their date was coming over to pick them up, he didn't really know how to respond. Jacob wouldn't be rude to their date but he is protective of his family, their date you definitely be intimidated by Jacob but at least he knew that they would never hurt his child because they were too scared of their father. Jacob would give them a silent warning with a glare before sending them on their way. When his child got home, he would tell them to sit down and would ask them about their date, what they did, what they were like. He trusted his child to make good choices but was still going to be protective.

John Seed-

John had been dreading this day from the day that his child was born. When his child told him that they had a date and that they were picking them up he tried to talk his child out of going on the date. But his child is use to his concerned behaviour so they ignored it. When he met their date he handshake was a little too firm and his gaze was too much of a glare. He didn't want his child making bad decisions like he did. After they left, John couldn't relax, just pacing around the house and mumbling to himself. When his child got home he basically interrogated them. Where did you go? What were they like? Are you seeing them again? He hated that his child had started dating but knew that he had to trust them and give them some freedom, but he would be protective.

Faith Seed-

Part of Faith would be nervous about her child growing up but the other part of her would be excited. She wouldn't have a problem with her child having their first date, it was just a part of growing up. So when her child told her that they had a date and that they were picking them up, Faith was supportive and calm about it. When she met their date, she was welcoming and kind. She spent a little bit of time trying to get to know their date before spending them on their way. When her child got home, she asked them all about it but not like an interrogation like John would. Faith understood her child was growing up an wanted to be a part of their life.

Requests?