Finding Out That You Wrote a Poem About Them

Joseph Seed-

When he discovered your poem, he was flattered and impressed. He read and reread it multiple time, even blushing a little. It was just more proof of your love for him, it just showed him that you loved him as much as he loved you. He would put it back where he found it, not bringing it up to you because he didn't want to embarrass you. But he did encourage you to keep writing, you didn't know how he discovered that you write, because he genuinely thought that you had talent.

Jacob Seed-

When Jacob discovered your poem he was a little amused, until he realised that it was about him. Then he was lost for words, why would anyone ever write something so wonderful, so sweet, and so loving about him? What did he do to deserve this? He never said anything but he really appreciated the poem. He did take the poem and show it to you, making you extremely flustered. He would tease you about it, quote it very casually in public to make you flush. He just likes watching you squirm.

John Seed-

John loved your poem. He read and reread it so many times that he could recite it word for word if you asked him to. He felt so honoured and so special that somebody would write something like this about him, that they would describe him like this. What was even better was that you felt this way about him. He kept the poem to himself and never told you that he found it, you realised that it had gone missing but didn't want to admit to John that you wrote a poem about him so you just forgot about it. He kept that poem safe, and probably reads it whenever he misses you or you have an argument

Faith Seed-

When Faith read your poem she was probably blushing and giggling to herself, loving every word of it because it proved that you felt the same way that she felt. She would approach you with the poem and smile at you, looking all giddy, practically with heart eyes. You would blush and be embarrassed but she was so excited and happy that you just smiled as well. She asked to see any other writing that you had done, and said that she wished that she could write something so beautiful for you. She would then try to write you a poem, something that would match the beauty of yours.

Requests?