Their Kinks

Please Father, forgive me...

Warning! Don't read is NSFW content isn't for you, Jacob's and John's are the most intense.

I had to take a break for my own mental health while writing Jacob's and John's... XD

Joseph Seed-

Joseph isn't very adventurous in the bedroom, but is willing to try most things that you suggest. He always wants to make it all about you, he is very into body worship. He wants you to feel as special and important as he thinks you are. He would never suggest it and he probably never consciously thought about it, but if you refer to him as 'The Father'...he wouldn't be against it. Probably has a praise kink, constantly complimenting you and making you feel like the most amazing thing to ever have graced this Earth.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob is usually very rough, making aftercare very important. Jacob has probably never though about his 'kinks' and probably would refer to them as such. His 'kink' is to have control, to have you submit to him, to have a sense of ownership. (Of course he still loves you and doesn't believe that he actually owns you in anyway, you are free to do as you please). This would probably fall under light pet play, lets be honest he just likes the collars and marking you as his...He will also praise you, constantly.

John Seed-

Where do I even start with John fucking Seed? Name it and he has tried it or would be willing to try it with the right person. His main, and more extreme, kinks would most likely be BDSM/bondage and knife play (we all know he loves his sharp objects). John also had a bit of a praise kink, he likes to praise you and be praised by you. John loves to mark you and see his mark on you.

Faith Seed-

Faith has never had much time to experiment and investigate that side of herself, but she would be happy to try anything that you suggest at least once. Faith's main kink, in and out of the bedroom is worshipping you. In the bedroom she worships your body and out of the bedroom she admires everything about you. She also likes to reassure you and be reassured, so slight praise kink.

Requests?